Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? (3518 Views)

Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? / Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! / Great Webmaster On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2014
This is something that I have been wondering for some time.

I shall nominate the following people (in no particular order)
- dual core
- web dezzi
- yawatide
- ClintonNzedimma
- khaynet
- naijazoom
- qadrilo
- pelij

maybe i have forgotten some?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

- dual core
- web dezzi
- yawatide
- ClintonNzedimma
- khaynet
- qadrilo
- pelij

everybody knows its Khaynet grin grin

na lie o before una yab me to death grin

dhtml still d best to me

but Oga wait o wey adewasco2k for dat ur list of nominees.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
I also nominate cyberomin
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

- dual core
- web dezzi
- yawatide
- ClintonNzedimma
- khaynet
- qadrilo
- pelij

thanx for the nomination.
I feel dhtml18 and adewasco2k are the best.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

thanx for the nomination.
I feel dhtml18 and adewasco2- are the best.

Haha of course they're the best.
Give me 6months from now.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
post=28245691:

lol...they have been topping the game since 4 yrs nw
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by osile2012: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=15pt]I should be on that list. Click the link on my signature. Our next Project will shock the world. [/size]
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]I should be on that list. Click the link on my signature. Our next Project will shock the world. [/size]
I so much like your site
but what I love. most is the concept behind it
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by henryobinna(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
osile2012:
I like the current look of your site, it wasn't like this when I visited back then.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol why is moderator and Onyegbu not on the list

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by onyengbu: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamDemigod:
Lol why is moderator and Onyegbu not on the list
Which one are you? Trouble maker or Trouble shooter? grin Meanwhile I think dhtml is trying to ruffle some feathers by some inclusions on his list. Its a pity no one saw it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
post=28245691:

*dies*
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2014
sisqology:

*dies*

Pours water on his read - this is anoda great one stepping in. I thought he has resigned.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Lastdon02(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2014
kiss #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k #adewasco2k

yeah

#yawtide #geralcole
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2014
I'll suggest we have a competition so let the nominations keep rolling in with their best works for verification.

Cc slyrox.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2014
sisqology:

*dies*

Oga I no see u o!
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by adewasco2k(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
I'm not close to best shocked if I am to norminate then dhtml18 because other good guys I use to know are no more active, maybe they are busy building Facebook or retired. grin

Best webmaster? Best programmer?

I still have a blank github till I start uploading projects on github then I'm on solo.

But thanks for those that nominated me.

I think we can become better if we let hobour pride and come together to help each other when you encounter a problem. Like now I am on dhtml18's neck on a module I want him to write for me.

If you gat any problem you can post and sure people will help or reach people personally like via Whatsapp

My Whatsapp : +919654949069
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by dharyour93(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2014
osile2012:

[size=20pt]YOUR SITE IS COOL BUT BET ME, IT DOESN'T MATCH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS[/size]
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by dharyour93(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2014
adewasco2k:
I'm not close to best shocked if I am to norminate then dhtml18 because other good guys I use to know are no more active, maybe they are busy building Facebook or retired. grin

I still have a blank github till I start uploading projects on github then I'm on solo.

I think we can become better if we let hobour pride and come together to help each other when you encounter a problem. Like now I am on dhtml18's neck on a module I want him to write for me.

If you gat any problem you can post and sure people will help or reach people personally like via Whatsapp

Hey watsup. What language do U write?
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by adewasco2k(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2014
dharyour93:

Hey watsup. What language do U write?

php/Js
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland is webmaster section is getting r3tarded day by day... i will never create a topic on these section again. i just come here to read the r0mance section and maybe reply to some r3tarded threads like this one, and maybe pray for a r3tarded nairaland 5yr ban or more. the truth is, webmasters that spends time on nairaland are just showoffs, they claim they kn0w, but very soon they'll realise they kn0w n0thing. even the "smartMods" will see these type of threads and won't even bother deleting it? how l0ng are the m0ds going to keep sleeping? no wonder i hardly see real webmasters in here. hello m0deletor you can rem0ve this reply or serve me a life inbanment but the truth is, the m0ds are n0t doing their jobs, the 0nly "soothing" section to be in, is the entertainment section. you'll see n00bs like dhtml claiming to be the best webmaster in nairaland, well he deserves it cos real webmasters can never waste time here. logout\!/
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2014
At what time did dhtml ever claim to be best webmaster i wonder? where there are still those like spikes, naijazoom, and all the above eh?

why are you swearin that you wont post here again? you prefer all those aromantic sensible topics?
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Lastdon02(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2014
adewasco2k:

Boss forget.. U are the best .. Not only the best self the overall best! Yeah.. to be the best is not all about coding alone. But gallant in evry aspect , . Boss make i no talk evry tin here b4 them kidnap u...
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Lastdon02:

Boss forget.. U are the best .. Not only the best self the overall best! Yeah.. to be the best is not all about coding alone. But gallant in evry aspect , . Boss make i no talk evry tin here b4 them kidnap u...
Too late, i have sent my bois to trace him phone number. . .
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Lastdon02(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2014
dhtml18:

Too late, i have sent my bois to trace him phone number. . .

oga dhtml abeg o free am ooooo
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Naijazoom:
Nairaland is webmaster section is getting r3tarded day by day... i will never create a topic on these section again. i just come here to read the r0mance section and maybe reply to some r3tarded threads like this one, and maybe pray for a r3tarded nairaland 5yr ban or more. the truth is, webmasters that spends time on nairaland are just showoffs, they claim they kn0w, but very soon they'll realise they kn0w n0thing. even the "smartMods" will see these type of threads and won't even bother deleting it? how l0ng are the m0ds going to keep sleeping? no wonder i hardly see real webmasters in here. hello m0deletor you can rem0ve this reply or serve me a life inbanment but the truth is, the m0ds are n0t doing their jobs, the 0nly "soothing" section to be in, is the entertainment section. you'll see n00bs like dhtml claiming to be the best webmaster in nairaland, well he deserves it cos real webmasters can never waste time here. logout\!/
What u said just now is harsh bro.
The basic truth is that Webmasters section hasnt gotten a trend now, unlike the sport section that are celebrating messi or cr7 breaking records.
Over the past one week, we have been talking about wapka masters and trying to make sure top webmasters on NL recognize us even just a little and that came to pass after dhtml18 tested and saw wapka isnt bad as people claim it is.
We hardly go trivial in this section, all what we see is someone asking for a site review, wordpress problem, cms issues or web SOS etc
In webmasters section, there is bragging, i know but people only brag about their splendid and beautiful work - that only leads to competition and improvement in our work.

For example you maybe working hard to beat dhtml18 because of his Nairaland or adewasco2k's WASCONET- by doing so, you must expand your knowledge, increase ur ability and break boundaries.
Just because he may be bragging and you feel challenged to compete doesnt mean you didnt gain anything from him.
We dont have a top high traffic forum for webmasters in Nigeria to discuss the Good, Bad and The Ugly so thats why we are here.
You are probably staying in LAGOS or South-Western Nigeria where you meet guys of your clique everyday unlike here in WARRI that you maybe the only webmaster in a whole environ in the prsence of igboo smokers and guy sipping shekpe like fanta-thats y u wont value NL webmaster section.

You may not get my point.
Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by adewasco2k(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Naijazoom:

this looks more like brags to me, if webmasters cant come out and brag about their works, challenge other webmasters, showoff their skills, help other webmasters, etc then how do we now grow?

You prefer to visit international webmasters forums i suppose? and you think thats the best way to go?

if there is anything that you feel could make webmaster section more accommodating, you should just say it rather than call names and post insulting replies.

To be honest i dont think you are a webmaster, i hardly will even visit any section on nairaland except via homepage, anyways have fun in the romantic section.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
onyengbu:
Which one are you? Trouble maker or Trouble shooter? grin Meanwhile I think dhtml is trying to ruffle some feathers by some inclusions on his list. Its a pity no one saw it.
I don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks Clinton, you have truly spoken what I have in mind. I have no issues with the wakpa people anymore, and I respect them as I would respect any other webmaster. That is why i have been in peaceful terms with everyone and am even promoting wakpa on Nairaland in my own little ways - wakpa ms deserve some respect too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
GodMode I can see you lurking about already, out with it already. . .
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by GodMode: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
dhtml18:
I can see you lurking about already, out with it already. . .

[img]http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/eat-popcorn-3D.gif[/img]
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Naijazoom:
Man you're right, dey're only forcing pride on us, yet most of us know nothing.
Re: Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
pelij:
Man you're right, dey're only forcing pride on us, yet most of us know nothing.
hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Universal Modem Or Mobile Network Modem, Which Should I Go For / Is Nigerian Paypal Now Accepting Payments? / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.