Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? (526 Views)

Better Pay Or Job Satisfaction. / Job Satisfaction Or The Pay? / I Am Confused - Job Satisfaction Or Renumeration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? by donogaga(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
i) Talent,

ii) Passion, or

iii) Money?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? by Isaactop9(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
forget the rest, in Nigeria my father land, it is money; were some one studies physics and works in a bank and he is satisfied.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Money and job security.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? by RaeMystix: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Passion..Money does not solve everything.One can have a well payed job, and yet still be miserable on the job.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? by donogaga(m): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2014
RaeMystix:
Passion..Money does not solve everything.One can have a high end payed job, and yet still be miserable with the job.

Valid point.

Funny enough, I've seen Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers work in the bank. Why is that? Its all about the benjamins as well as the unavailabilty of jobs as it were.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Secret To Ultimate Job Satisfaction? by RaeMystix: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2014
donogaga:

Valid point.

Funny enough, I've seen Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers work in the bank. Why is that? Its all about the benjamins as well as the unavailabilty of jobs as it were.

What would you think would happen, if those doctors, lawyers and Engineers were offered a chance to each get a job that aligns with their profession?.

(1) (Reply)

Teller / Vacancies: QHSE And HSE Trainer (port Harcourt) / Information Systems Career Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.