Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,826 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet (3759 Views)

How To Add Comment Box In My Wapka Site / New Modern Wapka Arena : Post Any Wapka Problem You Have Here / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
dhtml18:
Clinton, i think all you need to do is to provide a simple outline - a kind of walkthrough simple enough for a beginer, you dont need to into advanced stuffs as such since this is targeted for newbies.
okay, am working on that...
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

okay, am working on that...
Guy dis thing don dey cold..
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Khaynet, it seems clinton has taken leave of absence, maybe you should continue before we lose all our wapka viewers. Many people are watching the outcome of this thread, and the future of wapka on nairaland is somehow tied to this thread (if you know what i mean).
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by ispeaklight(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhtml18:
Clinton, i think all you need to do is to provide a simple outline - a kind of walkthrough simple enough for a beginer, you dont need to into advanced stuffs as such since this is targeted for newbies.

cool
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by ispeaklight(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
nnamdiosu:
please o wapka lords. ive registered and created my new wapka site this evening. thanks to you guys. however its like I'm lost o. I saw some links like software, pictures, videos etc. but I didn't put them there o. plus I saw an advert below my page. is it that wapka people are doing advert in my site. its a forum I want to do o. pls help. God bless you lords.

clintion the whole details on ur site i.e the music, videos, software etc is due to your selection of a default template from wapka. If you don want it then you will have to delete it.

Feell free to ask questions.. Am here
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
ispeaklight:

clintion the whole details on ur site i.e the music, videos, software etc is due to your selection of a default template from wapka. If you don want it then you will have to delete it.

Feell free to ask questions.. Am here
Thanks bro for saving the day
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
However, questions and answers will not substitute for tutorials. At least I have tried my best, and so saying. . . .i step out to chop kuli-kuli
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhtml18:
However, questions and answers will not substitute for tutorials. At least I have tried my best, and so saying. . . .i step out to chop kuli-kuli
Nor mind dat ClintonNzedima boy I will try to continue soon
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by ispeaklight(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Khaynet:

Thanks bro for saving the day

Its nothing bro, just glad i could be of help
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
ClintonNzedimma we need to get on this so as to gain reputation.
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by jibbzion(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
dhtml18, Pelij, Clintonnzedimma,
Khaynet, I thought you guys are responsible for this thread. I really want to go far in this.
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014
jibbzion:
Khaynet, I thought you guys are responsible for this thread!
sad am currently in a bus traveling and you know all the vibrations and all wont let me type easily

would try to write something when I get to moi destination

Really sorry
I apologize on behalf of ClintonNzedima and myself
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
jibbzion:
Khaynet, I thought you guys are responsible for this thread. I really want to go far in this.
Yes i am, just check through you will see that i have perfectly clean up my own part.
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by dhtml(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol, I am just the MC holding the mic on this thread. If I give mic and the PROs no wan talk nko?
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
dhtml:
Lol, I am just the MC holding the mic on this thread. If I give mic and the PROs no wan talk nko?
Sorry all ClintonNzedima said hes been banned so he'll continue later

stay tuned
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by dhtml(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can borrow clinton one of my numerous IDs to use for the post if he wishes (I like saving for a rainy day).
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
dhtml:
I can borrow clinton one of my numerous IDs to use for the post if he wishes (I like saving for a rainy day).
but its not raining na

grin grin
But seriously aw many accounts you get I know only two?
Re: Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet by dhtml(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
At last census, 50 accounts. But I like sticking to dhtml / dhtml18.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 100000 Page Views On Your Blog Within 100 Days / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel / What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.