Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... (933 Views)

Jamb - Digitalpersona U.are. U 4500 Fingerprint Reader - Problem's Solution / It Gurus: Solution Needed Here Plz / Pc Boothing At A Very Slow Pace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by paulpiller: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
my HP Envy corei3 makes noise and hang alot while boothing. it runs on wimdow seven.
Please anyone with useful informal or idea feel free to contribute
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by Harmilly: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
paulpiller:
my HP Envy corei3 makes noise and hang alot while boothing. it runs on wimdow seven.
the keyboard has a problem and yu can also format it here's my dial if yu wanna buy d keyboard n format it. 08136537584 yu can msg on watsap
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by adetwin(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
.... Ur location let's send an engineer to help fix it, contact: check our signature, thanks
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by WhiZTiM(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Harmilly:
the keyboard has a problem and yu can also format it here's my dial if yu wanna buy d keyboard n format it. 08136537584 yu can msg on watsap
Ingenious!!! With the little details the OP provided , you could decipher the keyboard as (one of) the problems?

... You are either a Quack, con artist, or a wizard... (I doubt the latter)
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by roselynbas(f): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
paulpiller:

what kind of noise does it make? is it like a whistle sound, ( you know, the type you used to hear on your TV, when NTA wants to start broadcasting from 4pm in the 90s?). Then it is a keyboard issue and simply changing it resolves the issue.

the fan also makes noise when it is blocked but you can easily identify this when you check the source of the noise and it is coming from the vents on the system.

Update the relevant system applications or re-load your OS and issue will be resolved.
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by femi4: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2014
WhiZTiM:

Ingenious!!! With the little details the OP provided , you could decipher the keyboard as (one of) the problems?

... You are either a Quack, con artist, or a wizard... (I doubt the latter)
Shut it! Keybord come to mind first!
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by WhiZTiM(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2014
femi4:
Shut it! Keybord come to mind first!
Why ? ...if I may politely ask?
Re: Hp Envy Corei3 Boothing Problem, Solution Needed Asap.... by khorlynz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
I suggest u disable d keyboard from the Mboard.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Test-flies Drone In Osun / Hp Or Dell. Which One Is The Best? / Bearly Used Acer Aspire V5 (11.6-inch) Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.