Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon (946 Views)

Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late / Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM / Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by shawn5ng(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
I feel so bad hearing the news of Chaz B that I passed on today.
He is a mentor, an icon, a radio presenter called sharing life issues with Chaz B.
May your soul rest in peace charles.
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by GboyegaD(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
May his soul ready in peace. He had an awesome personality.
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by alexx187(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tho,I neva had the chance to meet him personally,but he had dis cool mien and I loved his personality on radio and how he dealt with issues in accordance with the scriptures...may his soul rest in peace...take heart monalisa....
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
I feel so sad. May his soul rest in peace. I will miss his program on rhythm fm. I have been an ardent follower of his programme since the days of inspiration fm. He has impacted me greatly. And I will miss him.
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by funmi2013(f): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am very sad now, rest in peace my mentor, I will greatly miss u chaz b
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by justcallbuki(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
so so so sad when hubby tld me dis morning......haaa!!!! Chaz-b heard ur voice on thursday.......however av paid my last respect on ur page.......monalisa take heart....sleep tight till we meet and path no more!!!
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by shawn5ng(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Moderator pls help us to put this thread on the front page so that ppl can have chance to give their last respect to this man who has touched several lives one way or the other.

Thank you
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by MarkSole: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by Amhappy(f): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
The only man that makes me put on the radio. I started listening to you in 2010 and found a lot of peace in your program. Thank you for the things i learnt and great inspiration. You have fought the good fight and now is the time to received your crown. Adieu Chaz b.
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by SAMBARRY: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
May he find eternal rest in the bossom of the almighty
rip man

Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by megastu(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2014
May his soul rest in peace. He was a man with a purpose on earth.
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by agbeke58(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmn, so dats how death snatch people away, i remember meeting with you, shared my issues with u, our discussion made u late for your program dat day. U did not even see me as a stranger, U prayed with me and assured me dat all will end well. U even told me dat u'll get in touch with me so dat i'll share my story on air.

All i can say is RIP Chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon by freakcin: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Heard the news on my way to work this morning! That guy's program helps me deal with hold-up in the evening + I learn quite a lot from it.

So sad! RIP Charles B!

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. / Nigerian Guy Caught For Sham Marriage :))) / I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.