Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ghost Caught In A Video Camera - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghost Caught In A Video Camera (1095 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Photos: Ghost Caught On Camera / Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by pinkycute(f): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Me and my friend just rented a new apartment not too close to public road in Moscow Russia and we've been there for like sex months now, but some funny stuff has been happening around the house at Night "infact even daylight too.
We've been hearing some kin of cracking sounds down the basement and some funny movement of stuff in our bedroom as if, we are five in d house but it's just me nd my girlfriend alone and we are sacred...
Not too long, we complaint to the owner of the apartment and even invite police to investigate the apartment but they found nothing, down the basement, but they suggested that we should get a security video camera, which we did immediately they left...
Well, to cut the long story short...
What really surprise and shock me, is when I travel for one week excursion in my school, leaving my girlfriend and one of my male friend at home, to my surprise yesterday, my girlfriend called me and told me DAT, the funny cracking sound has started again and they saw something moving kitchen chair front and back on the video camera, and she don't really know what it is, DAT she has invited the owner of the apartment and police to our house to check the video out and she said, the policemen told her DAT we need to leave the house DAT dere is a ghost in our house and the ghost is not harmful but we just need to leave d house for safety...
Now my question is this!!...
I've been watching YouTube videos and I saw something similar but I never believe, because i think it's fake acting. So what I wanna know is DAT "How real can a ghost move objects and if ghosts are real ?

Please I wanna know, because I don't believe on ghost or spiritual powers and I don't wanna believe if what is happening in my apartment is for real.

Well, am sacred right now shaa but I need answer and if any have experience such..

@Mob or admin, on NL
Please help me move it to the right place #thanks
Re: Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by rukytaiga(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Omo we need to see d video too. Seeing they say is believing. In d main time carry ur self n ur babe out of the house.
Re: Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by luvlyoracle(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by pinkycute(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yeah you're right...
but unfortunately the video is still wit the police for More investigation and am not home yet..
rukytaiga:
Omo we need to see d video too. Seeing they say is believing. In d main time carry ur self n ur babe out of the house.
Re: Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
pinkycute:
Yeah you're right...
but unfortunately the video is still wit the police for More investigation and am not home yet..
YOU WANT THE POLICE TO CHARGE THE GHOST FOR BUGLARY OR WHAT?
DO YOU TAKE SNUFF OR SOMETHING?

1 Like

Re: Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by Hawlahscho(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmmmm GHOST.

K.
Re: Ghost Caught In A Video Camera by mancandy: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Lol :- wink....chai, this one na die...if this was in Nigeria....na babalawo house Dem go done go...but pinky carry am go police..i gat see the video

(1) (Reply)

Gt Bank Indemnity Clause / ☆☆☆special Shout Outs☆☆☆ / Kanu Breaks A New Record: Rides Motorbike From Southafrica To Lagos Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.