Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK (33262 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Ghost Caught In A Video Camera / Photos: Ghost Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Guapo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
"Spooky CCTV footage showing a ghostly figure leaving a community centre in north-west London is creating a stir online.

The video shows a slim man suddenly appear outside the entrance of South Ruislip Community Association and Community Centre on February 1.

It captures the transparent figure walking calmly towards a metal railing before seemingly disappearing into thin air.

The strange moment was reportedly witnessed by the centre’s caretaker who went outside to investigate.

‘I was sitting inside the hall and noticed a figure on the front CCTV camera,’ the caretaker is quoted as saying in the video.

‘I looked up at the screen and thought I saw a person but wasn’t sure so went out to check.’

He added: ‘I went outside and no one was there but I thought they might have quickly walked around the side of the building into the park so I just went back in.

‘After downloading the CCTV footage I was surprised to see that the figure had been recorded onto the system.

‘I can’t explain this.’
Run by a local committee since 1945, the centre was reportedly used as a prisoner of war camp for Italian prisoners during World War II – leading many to speculate the haunting figure may be from the 1940s.

A previous chairman is said to have believed the building was haunted and he used to greet the spirits when he entered the building in an attempt ‘to make them friendly’.

The video has racked up over 100,000 hits online, with users remaining divided over the authenticity of the footage."

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/19/ghost-caught-on-cctv-at-haunted-community-centre-in-south-ruislip-3503584/

5 Likes

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Guapo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Dfrenzy(m): 4:11am On Feb 21, 2013
Small thing, nor be 2day we start to dey see GHOSTMODE 4 9ja. Very rampant in financial instutions these days.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by hrmkz: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Na technology!
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by suxes2005(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2013
Ghost Mode - dem no dey see me!

Issokay
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Interesting...install a CCTV in places like Ijebu-Ode, and you'll be able to write a documentary on ghosts from what you'll see,if u survive the sight.

12 Likes

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by kokoye(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
Life is truly not fair.

Some people just choose to be dumb because it makes them feel better...??

I can remove the ghost from the footage then report the video...how's that?

or make the ghost an ijebu man with tribal marks

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by 2morrow: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
angry sad sad sad sad
and so?
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by gen2briz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by colombiana: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Please please and please it was I u wented to ijebu ode to be baba gbogbonibogho I was just testin my invisible mode. Oooooooooooooo it worked gues wat am goin into female hostel now oooo joystick fully activated
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Ekans: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Na today!,oyibo no go kill person.
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Scarpon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
lie lie lie lie oya make una come catch okija own n.a.
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Mrhod: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
oyibo with there der big ( L ) anyway abeg make una beleave.
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by gen2briz(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
I beg na wetin be the real name of the ghost #justasking
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Very soon.... Oyibo ppl go do eye glass wey we go take dey c ghost for road..

Na so-so grandpa good evening, and great grandpa good morning we go dey shout..

We go even dey c our ancestors dey drag land.

D world's gonna get scary!

1 Like

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by creativemusic: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by huninaija(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why is it only in uk/US that ghosts will pose for pincture?

But to capture ghosts abi winch for ordinary phone in naija na problem?

Which way my people? Are the oyinbo ghosts more advanced/superior to naija winch? Abi wetin?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by ziccoit: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Who colonize the oyinbo people brains too?
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by madeinnigeria: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
@op too much of watching nkan nbe is not good o

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by lifestyle1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is not new... . undecided
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by tigonana: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ghost,ghost ke oyibo wit deir big lie y d cctv no see demon,ghost ko oku ni.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by iseyemi28: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
wonders
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Lowkeys(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Funny thing be say he wear cloth and shoe.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by free2ryhme: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
wonders sha nvr end....
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by TableLeg(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nonsense!
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Sunymoore(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
and what am i suppose to do
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by sylvar02(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wiere things....end time
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
GEJ promise us this cctv, so we go de see gost and demon
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by sweetnigga(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Guapo: "Spooky CCTV footage showing a ghostly figure leaving a community centre in north-west London is creating a stir online.

The video shows a slim man suddenly appear outside the entrance of South Ruislip Community Association and Community Centre on February 1.

It captures the transparent figure walking calmly towards a metal railing before seemingly disappearing into thin air.

The strange moment was reportedly witnessed by the centre’s caretaker who went outside to investigate.

‘I was sitting inside the hall and noticed a figure on the front CCTV camera,’ the caretaker is quoted as saying in the video.

‘I looked up at the screen and thought I saw a person but wasn’t sure so went out to check.’

He added: ‘I went outside and no one was there but I thought they might have quickly walked around the side of the building into the park so I just went back in.

‘After downloading the CCTV footage I was surprised to see that the figure had been recorded onto the system.

‘I can’t explain this.’
Run by a local committee since 1945, the centre was reportedly used as a prisoner of war camp for Italian prisoners during World War II – leading many to speculate the haunting figure may be from the 1940s.

A previous chairman is said to have believed the building was haunted and he used to greet the spirits when he entered the building in an attempt ‘to make them friendly’.

The video has racked up over 100,000 hits online, with users remaining divided over the authenticity of the footage."

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/19/ghost-caught-on-cctv-at-haunted-community-centre-in-south-ruislip-3503584/
grin
Guapo: "Spooky CCTV footage showing a ghostly figure leaving a community centre in north-west London is creating a stir online.

‘I can’t explain this.’

they should tell us what and how it happened if they are saying d truth..tired of their text by moonlight...me i no dey 4 shoot bird mama fly. After them go come back tell us how mongo pack take carry them mama and papa put 4 river niger they no come see am again.
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by iamswizz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! i am scared oooooooooo..... RUBBISH
Re: Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK by Ogbodavies(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
this 1 na living GHOST oooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / My Experience With Racists. / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.