Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Install Your Favorite Android Apps On Pc With Bluestacks App Player, Wino - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Your Favorite Android Apps On Pc With Bluestacks App Player, Wino (1582 Views)

Bluestacks App- How Do I Reduce High Browsing Data Consumption. / Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Your Favorite Android Apps On Pc With Bluestacks App Player, Wino by amjf(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
You welcome to another tutorial section on GEEKS Hall, today we will be taking about Pc android emulators. Pc Android emulator are applications that enable you run/install any android app of your choice on your pc (it could be whatsapp, instagram, twitter, tango, viber, bbm, temple run, subway surf, fifa, gta e.tc) and one of the best emulator I have seen so far is Bluestacks, you can install any app, play any game, perform all the settings (install and uninstalling e.t.c) and tweaking you do on your android phone

So how do you install this Bluestacks?
1. You download Bluestacks, you can Google it out or visit Filehippo and search they surely have it over at Filehippo (downloaded mine there)
2. After download you install the app ( Bluestacks ) this should be done within 2-5min depending on your pc

How to install android apps on your pc

There are two ways you can install this android apps on your PC

Via the App Store on Bluestacks, BlueStacks has two different app store (Google Play store and 1Mobile Market ) but for you to download from any of this store you must first login your gmail details ( Internet connections is required ) just to synchronize bluestacks and make sure it’s up to date, after the login you can now search and download whatever you want successfully from any store of your choice

2. You can install directly from your PC. This is the method I will be teaching today.
You could download the apk via your pc browser (you will search the apk of the app you want on pc, E.g for Temple run, you will search “Temple run.apk” without the quotes though) or send the apk from your mobile phone to your pc, after you might have downloaded the apk file, you search for the file on your pc and double click, blue stacks will install it for you (see the image below).

After its done installing, launch blue stacks and you will see your installed app there, double click the app to launch and vola that’s it, you done, so simple right?

one of the best thing about bluestacks is that its going to also provide you with controls for games that you install like the one in the picture below.
If you have any problem comment below or if you have anything to add (may you know other emulators?) you could take some seconds and drop them in the comments box. Thanks . you will also see images at the source below

source : http://www.geekshall.com/2014/11/how-run-your-favorite-android-apps-on.html

Re: How To Install Your Favorite Android Apps On Pc With Bluestacks App Player, Wino by Drniyi4u(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2014
ŗ u sure d installation z 2-5mins?
after installing it on ma pc few weeks ago, it spent like 45mins still downloading some stuffs.....

just like 5 apps (fb, twitter, browser inclusive) are running on it
Re: How To Install Your Favorite Android Apps On Pc With Bluestacks App Player, Wino by amjf(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
i guess the downloading depends on the speed of ur internet provide thats why. you can install more apps o. i have es file explore, temple run subway surf, candy crush, pics art and many more it as 8gb storage . try installing more apps u will enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Access,excel And Tally Accounting Training / Glo Modem Needed / Check Out Mind Blowing Gadgets And Tech Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.