Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? (756 Views)

Why Cute Guys Never Complain About Ladies Forming / Canteen Owner Runs Mad, After Confessing To Using Mortuary Water / Does Eating In The Dream Really Have Evil Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
I find it disturbing when I go to canteen to eat, whenever I am too tired to cook or i do not want to eat junk for dinner and find young (20 and above) ladies, comfortably sit and order for food they can cook in their homes. They even complain if the stew is not enough or the oil is a bit much.

Back in the days, our mothers took care of us before going about their daily businesses or means of livelihood. No matter how hard or tedious the job or task of the day may be, the retire in the kitchen to prepare food for their home!

What is happening to the youths of today?
What maybe responsible for this? Globalization? Laziness and bad parental upbringing? Decline in the protection of Orthodox family virtues and responsibilities?
Re: What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
I wonder the same thing too o sad instead of them to cook, they be going to mamaput! gosh! I feel ashamed going to eateries, I sometimes buy in my flask then go home n eat it. that's if I'm in a situation where I can't cook! if I can cook, why should I blgo to canteen? undecided that N300 I use to buy food, I can use it to cook soup!
Re: What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by rawpadgin(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wonder the same thing too o sad instead of them to cook, they be going to mamaput! gosh! I feel ashamed going to eateries, I sometimes buy in my flask then go home n eat it. that's if I'm in a situation where I can't cook! if I can cook, why should I blgo to canteen? undecided that N300 I use to buy food, I can use it to cook soup!
N300 to cook soup where do u reside
Re: What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
It's 2014. People are super-busy. You'd do well to just mind your own business.
Lol @ "canteen"...water bottle came to mind, initially.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by kowema(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
No Time again, Maybe you should ask a Lagosain who leaves home by 4:30 and returns by 9:30 and above , Monday to Saturday and very tired...Dont lt let it pain u too much as u ain't the one paying for the food..Another point is, Sometimes, buying is cheaper especially for those who eat once a day and those who like variety and those who like it fresh and finally those who don't have Fridge...........The next time u enta a Canteen n behold a lady chopping food n u can't stand the sight..Pls order for pepper and put it in ya eyes..Both fresh n grinded pepper works

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2014
rawpadgin:
N300 to cook soup where do u reside
abj. I meant the lowest amount u can use to cook soup z 300.
Re: What Is Your View About Ladies Eating In Canteen? by decatalyst(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2014
kowema:
No Time again, Maybe you should ask a Lagosain who leaves home by 4:30 and returns by 9:30 and above , Monday to Saturday and very tired...Dont lt let it pain u too much as u ain't the one paying for the food..Another point is, Sometimes, buying is cheaper especially for those who eat once a day and those who like variety and those who like it fresh and finally those who don't have Fridge...........The next time u enta a Canteen n behold a lady chopping food n u can't stand the sight..Pls order for pepper and put it in ya eyes..Both fresh n grinded pepper works

The opinion expressed is mine and my view! Maybe you didn't get it. I work where two or three higher institutions are situated and going to the canteen at noon or when I close to meet the same age range 20 and above, sit and order for food ALL THE TIME is disgusting to me. At least they spend #300 each at once... Am sure the next set of mothers are going to be worse than what we have now. There is nothing bad in a couple or a busy lady to eat in a restaurant at times but the doing it repeatedly is what I think is bad. You have also forgotten that the kids are at home. How do they eat GOOD food when their mum is busy eating in a canteen?

Be objective and don't attack people.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Sales Promo!!! Get Your Auto Change Over Panel NOW / Prayer For Nigeria! / BURSTED!! Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Caught (seephoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.