Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath (5988 Views)

Worst Surgery Aftermath / See The Aftermath Of Butt Enhancement(photos) / Aftermath Of 2face Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2006
If yall dont know bout it now Game has been dropped from Dre Aftermath Label and is signed to Geffen records. 50 told Dre it was either Game or Him and ofcourse Dre choose 50 the money maker!!Now lets see if the stripper game can manage on his own without 50. This Guy is a freakin Baby all he did when 50 push him out of the unit was scream G Unot and he drew it in his hair and all that rubbish.
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
Source, please!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2006
Just go to google and Put in Game dropped from aftermath or go to Aftermath site!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by mochafella(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2006
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by mrmetoo(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2006
Thats not true about Dr Dre choosing fifty over The Game. It was a decision Dr. Dre and Jimmy Irvene made to avoid The Game's sophomore album being released on G-unit records the move also assured a record deal for his Black Wall Street. Dre is still heavily behind The Game's Album (best believe that). Did u even know Dre is not producing any songs for G-Unit artists? So its a whole bunch of music industry politics not because of fiddy at all. Watch out for Doctor's Advocate coming out Nov 11th. Its going to be HOT!!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2006
If u dont know by now 50 is the main reason the aftermath label is doing good, and Em also. if dre leave 50 who will make money for him only Em. 50 told Dre if he didnt drop game he will be and Shady/interscope artist so dre in his right mind did what he had to do.
Without 50 game is over, 50 wrote all his hooks, game even said that he used to go over to 50 house and 50 will come up wit the concept of the song for him. have u listen to Game new song One Blood, that thing is wack as hell, all he does is cussed out fiddy, scream G Unot and cussed out lloyd banks. Game canot sell a song withoutusing 50 or G unot name in it.The Documentary sold because fiddy was on every single that came out.
Game OVER!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by mochafella(m): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2006
Ciaralover:

have u listen to Game new song One Blood, that thing is wack as hell, all he does is cussed out fiddy, scream G Unot and cussed out lloyd banks. Game canot sell a song withoutusing 50 or G unot name in it.The Documentary sold because fiddy was on every single that came out.
Game OVER!!

Are you sure you listened to it. I didn't hear any mentions of Banks or G-unot on that track. I realise you would marry 50 in a heartbeat if u could but let's be objective if we can.
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by lauryn(f): 1:52am On Aug 09, 2006
Sooooooo yesterday
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2006
Dre realize that he couldnt have a stripper on his label!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Douzy(m): 3:22am On Aug 09, 2006
mr me too:

Thats not true about Dr Dre choosing fifty over The Game. It was a decision Dr. Dre and Jimmy Irvene made to avoid The Game's sophomore album being released on G-unit records the move also assured a record deal for his Black Wall Street. Dre is still heavily behind The Game's Album (best believe that). Did u even know Dre is not producing any songs for G-Unit artists? So its a whole bunch of music industry politics not because of fiddy at all. Watch out for Doctor's Advocate coming out Nov 11th. Its going to be HOT!!!

WORD!!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Izzo(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2006
I really think the game got some issues he's not aware of. Why can't he just put his a$$ where it belongs, cos ever since he left the gunit camp he's just being acting a fool of himself. prob psycho
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2006
Izzo:

I really think the game got some issues he's not aware of. Why can't he just put his a$$ where it belongs, because ever since he left the gunit camp he's just being acting a fool of himself. prob psycho
I co-sign
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by diddy4(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2006
here is the funny part. 50 was interview recently by XXL magazine and he said that the move was whats best for both parties. now, here is the trick, do you guys know that for every album game drops, 50 has his share in the sales? i guess not. 50 and dre have there share in the sales of games album whether it sells or not. it was also confirmed that 50 makes more money than game in game's own shiit. now thats what i call business. i listen to one blood and i didnt feel the vibe. game even made a mistake of saying that if his album doesnt go platinum the first week dat he is going to stop rapping. dude messes up cuzz his gonn@ sell 40,000 the first week. dre didnt have to choose btw them cuzz he cud handle it.
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2006
I know rite diddy, 50 makes more money than him on his albumbs and dont forget he owes 50 3 more albums.The Lame aka The Game cannot stand on his own two feet, he need 50 to help him sell records!!

I cant wait for Lloyd Banks album Rotten Apple to come out and ofcourse Bucks album title Buck the world both comming in september!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Oracle(m): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2006
That is not fair
how can you work so hard only for someone to sit somewhere and take what you worked for.
i think the Game is a great rapper, but it all depends on the decisions he makes now, he's gotta be strong and act like the man that he is

Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by Ciaralover(f): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2006
Its how the Industry works!!@Oracle
Even Dre and Em makes more money of 50 album than him!!
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by shadex1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2006
D sh*t bout Dre chosin 50 of Game is total baloney.
diddy,you right,i dont think he would hit platinum first week n i fear for him cos he said is not gonna rap again if he doesnt hit platinum and dat statement sucks big time
Plus yes am a Big Game fan but i must realy admit i wasnt really feeling the one blood song tho its a street single n m sure all dem gangsta are feelin d song.He has better songs on his The Game presents the blackwallstreet journal vol 1 Mixtape i dont know why he released one blood cos its not only the streets dat r gonna jam it.
50 n Game are two different peeps.
50 sings music for white people.Its mainly white people that buy CDs dats what 50 sells.
why do u think them Britney spears,christina aguilera n all of em sell.Cos they sing white people's kinna music.
When them aguilera sell bout 8 million copies n keep it on the hush them rappers sell bout 2 million n start shouting,
wat am i saying.
50 is not representing where he is from.
And Game is
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by buckeye(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2006
$hadex:

i fear for him because he said is not going to rap again if he doesnt hit platinum and that statement sucks big time

Can someone give me the source to this statement plaese! okay whats the big deal if the game said that ? all i know is he is very confidence in his music, and right now the street is feeling the single, so y'all haters can keep hating.
Re: Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath by davidif: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2008
That was incredibly saaaad, i read some magazine the other day, GQ to be exact where Dr. Dre said that this guys would have made more money if they stayed together. I think they would have even cornered the market, but their foolish egos got in the way, either way, its useless crying over spilt milk.

(1) (Reply)

Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? / Actress’ $ex Photos Leak Online (see Hot Shocking Photos Here) / Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.