Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Aftermath Of 2face Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aftermath Of 2face Wedding (2035 Views)

The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of 2face Wedding by psalmsin2000: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you recall, when asked why he wasn’t seen at the Dubai wedding of 2Face, Blackface said
““I no dey go where I no dey invited!” Blackface said
in local language, Pidgin. “But I wish them all they
wish themselves!”
Well Tuface who was a guest on ChannelsTv’s
Rubbing Minds said when asked….click to read more http://www.psalmsin..com/2013/09/2facei-actually-invited-blackface-to-my.html
Re: Aftermath Of 2face Wedding by Abbey2sam(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
780 views and no comment....................

Bros tight rope for your ceiling, stand on a stool and put the rope around your neck then kick the stool.................

You might like the next thing that will happen

It's called heavenly feeling
Re: Aftermath Of 2face Wedding by ogeoflyf(f): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Lwkmd!! Broda one do suspense grin grin tongue
Re: Aftermath Of 2face Wedding by Stunner1(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Lmaooooo

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid On Yoruba Traditional Attire & Beads..as Star Boy Visits Village!! / Photos:Ay's Younger Brother Yomi Casual Shows Off His Cute Son / Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Show Off Hot Bods At Beach Party [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.