Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In (3967 Views)

Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? / Any Nairalanders In Berlin? / Advice On Study In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
I am a Nigerian citizen married to a polish wife and will like to correspond with any nigerians in lubuski provience
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by HRhotness(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
must be very lonely. . . ther r so many nigerians here that i actually wish i cld get away frm them sometimes
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
yes sometimes they could be really stress you no, UK is nigerian second home, i will be moving to canada soon, UK is not my option from poland, all the same i still expect nairalander feedback in poland,
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
na wa o. . . kirakita ile aye undecided
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Davedavy: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2008
@segan
I am considering moving over to Poland next year June after my Masters degree,i am presently in Ukraine and have a pretty Polish girlfriend,we are getting married next year around March/April and from all i have read from the net,i am getting confused about all their requirements and how long this can take,i even learnt that sometimes it can take up to 6 months to finalise the marriage processing and the worst part is that i have to be present in Poland all these time,note i cant stay much in poland because i still have my school going on,so can you please shed more light on what i am to expect and what documents will i need to get married there,i know i will need a letter from Nigerian embassy here in Ukraine,my birth certificate and international passport all translated to Polish, right?and another thing,how long does it take to get the residence permit after the wedding,do i need to stay in Poland to get the residence permit or my girl can go about the processing in my absence?and how easy is it to live in poland and work in Germany or shutling in between, i have been to Poland few times but really dont know if there are many job oppurtunities there,but my girl wants us to live there at least for a year,we will be living in Crascow.
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
DAVEDAVY
oh boy your questions many ohhh
ok first and foremost before you get married your GIRL.(fine or ugly nor change anything) She
has to get some documents like her birth certificate e.t.c which will allow her to get married to you, if she is in poland i think she has to find out about that
.it depends where you want to get married to her poland ,Nigeria or Ukraine, you need to have evidence that you have been together before marriage that will be needed in the future when processing temporary residence permit or visa,
in my case i got married in Nigeria and my wife brought those document as stated above, tell ur girl to find out about it, i can give u more details next time because my wife is at work.she knows more about the documents .if you marry in poland permit wont be difficult to get but if it is outside poland ,your girl has to process it the temporary residence permit and then you
use the permit to apply for entry visa and when you are already in poland you have to apply for your permit card with will take 3 weeks,
if you want to get a polish citzenship and you are in poland is advisable to stay in poland for the time being than shuttling germany and poland.don't forget that you cant leave poland more than 6 month calculated within so many entry in and out of poland,
there are job opportunities in poland.learning the language is another key, teaching English is a faster means of employment for foreigner for a start, but with time you get your footing,
if you want a polish citizenship you must be married for 3 yrs and live in poland for 2 yrs so there is no short cut, the choice is yours, na you get yam and knife na u no how u want cut am,
good luck
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Davedavy: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
@segan
Thanks a lot for your valuable advise.We are going to get married in Poland.Please how long does it take you to get the TPR (temporary residence permit)which you use to get the entry visa in Nigeria.
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
well , it took just a about 2 to 3 months i guess, get my temporary residence, i will advice that if you apply for it in big cities in poland processing is normally slow due to large applications but if you intend to live and apply in a small town in poland is faster, that what my wife said ,
what town or Provence is your girl from?is she is poland or Ukraine?and where do you both plain to stay,
all the best
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Davedavy: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2008
Thanks a lot for the information.We are planning of living in Crascow,presently my girl is in Poland and she works there,she is from a small town near Crascow.I hope you are enjoying life in poland,hopefully this time next year i should relocate there.Do you speak the Language already?i think the language shoudnt be too hard for me to learn because i already have a good command of Russian and i know that they have a lot of similarities.
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
i am working on the language i can speak abit still on the learning process polish is not an easy language, all the best
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by olamez: 11:50am On May 09, 2009
grin
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by RolandPet(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2009
Please Bro, (Segan)

Im currently in Nigeria now but has gotten admission at Wroclaw University.Please i intend to come by september.

I have B.Eng. Petro. in my first degree but going for MSc. Business Information System,although i have been doing business since my graduation in 20006,hope it will not been an offence to their embassy here,unlike UK embassies.

Also, please how easy is their Student visa,i intend to pay all my school fees at once.

Do i need an insider in their embassy here that will help me process my visa ?
Can you help me link me to anybody in their embassy?

Please help,i dont need visa rejection,i have been rejected twice in UK and it was a horrible experience,i dont want to experience it again.
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by Nobody: 11:49am On May 15, 2009
well, getting a visa to poland is not as easy as before, well if you have any personal questions we can chat on yahoo messager,
and insider in poland embassy in abuja?heheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
insider does not determine who gets visa nor let people eat your cash for nothing,

add candidgender@yahoo.com, if you need a chat

good luck
Re: Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In by RolandPet(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2009
Thanks, Segan,

i have add you on messenger, hope to met you online soon.

(1) (Reply)

Domus Civita : The Stunning Home Inside Cave / How To Travel As An Assylum / Nigerians In Azerbaijan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.