Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Sign The Petition To Keep Banky W From Dancing In His Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sign The Petition To Keep Banky W From Dancing In His Videos (718 Views)

The Only Thing Keeping Banky W From Getting Married Is… / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Seun Kuti Refused To Perform As Security Prevented Fans From Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign The Petition To Keep Banky W From Dancing In His Videos by Elijah348(m): 1:30am On Nov 23, 2014
We all have certain things we’re not good at.
For instance, I’m not good at going to France, sitting in a cafe browsing the day’s papers, while sipping tea and feigning an unaffected air.
In fact, having never left the shores of this great country, it can be argued that I am simply not good at going to France at all. There are other things I am not good at. One of them is looking menacing.
Another is keeping my eyes open while watching Nigerian movies. Still another, and I share this in the strictest confidence, is convincing my friends that my singing talents extend beyond the tiled walls of my bathroom and I should be allowed to
try for the international stage.
The point is, there are certain things that I am not good at, and no matter how menacing I try to look, or how much I want to watch Jim Iyke movie after Jim Iyke movie, or how I really want my friends to get over their jealously and admit that I really am a fabulous singer, these things will not be possible. The world is full of good- intentioned, well meaning individuals who are going for Glo X- Factor auditions – even though they are horrible singers, and writing poems that no one has told them are atrocious, and being president because no one mentioned that they are no good at running the country. Hence, it is with a growing sense of urgency and general alarm that I’m starting this petition to stop Banky w
from dancing in his videos. He probably loves dancing. And people should be allowed to follow their dreams, as long as these dreams do not keep a large percentage of the populace up at night wondering what is going on.
So, here, sign the petition to keep Bank W from dancing in his videos.
You know you want to.
Even better, you know you need to.

Meanwhile, I’m going to post this. And as a show of good faith, and to show it’s nothing personal, the second thing I’m going to do after posting this is ask Banky W @BankyW himself, if he minds, and ask if, say, this petition got a thousand signatures from fans, would he consider actually not dancing? The first thing I’m going to do is sign it, of course. The time to act is now. To sign the petition, please drop your name, and/or Twitter handle in the comments section below.

http://miabaga.com/stop-banky-w/

culled from MIABAGA.COM

Re: Sign The Petition To Keep Banky W From Dancing In His Videos by lirusehn(m): 4:59am On Nov 23, 2014
haterz cheesy .
Re: Sign The Petition To Keep Banky W From Dancing In His Videos by tammyboy1(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Joblesslessnesslessness
Re: Sign The Petition To Keep Banky W From Dancing In His Videos by xandyE(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abeg let him stop biko

(1) (Reply)

Zoe Saldana Gave Birth To Twins A Fortnight Ago / Photos:Susan Peters Shows Off Major Cleavage To A Movie Premiere / Don Jazzy Reveals Whe He Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.