Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nairaland: A Perfect Online Community - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairaland: A Perfect Online Community (497 Views)

Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Okpoama, Bayelsa: You Need Community I.D Card Before You Stay / Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland: A Perfect Online Community by menesheh(m): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2014
For years i have been coming across nairaland forum through Google search result either search for a problem or other online activities.

But as a Nigerian and an Internet freak, i regretted missing alot as at the time i started using Internet (10yrs ago). I never care having an account on Nairaland, only what i care about is the particular problem that drag me to the site.

But early this year i started visiting the side frequently (despite i opened an account 2013) and also started studying how things work here. Unknown to me i became addicted to the extent that my first ever site to visit whenever i pick-up a smart phone or on pc was/will always be Nairaland.com.

A powerful online community that one meet different different people, opinion etc just like US online communities like "yahoo answers",etc. But the only problem is that new visitors hardly integrate easily with the site's working system thereby restricting one frim the bunch of hidden treasures and informations.

I enjoy likes, mentions, signature, shares etc and is more of problem solving mechanism one can achieve through different comments, views and opinions to various problems of life. Made for Nigerians and integrate nigeria values and cultures in its contents.

Finally one ironical silly observation i made was that the more time one spent on Nairaland the more smart and informed one become.

NB: just an expression of the my good feelings about the site.
Re: Nairaland: A Perfect Online Community by quantumphysics(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2014
menesheh:
For years i have been coming across nairaland forum through Google search result either search for a problem or other online activities.

But as a Nigerian and an Internet freak, i regretted missing alot as at the time i started using Internet (10yrs ago). I never care having an account on Nairaland, only what i care about is the particular problem that drag me to the site.

But early this year i started visiting the side frequently (despite i opened an account 2013) and also started studying how things work here. Unknown to me i became addicted ti level that my first ever site to visit whenever i pick-up a smart phone or on pc was/will always be Nairaland.com.

A powerful online community that one meet different different people, opinion etc just like US online communities like "yahoo answers",etc. But the only problem is that new visitors hardly integrate easily with the site's working system thereby restricting one frim the bunch of hidden treasures and informations.

I enjoy likes, mentions, signature, shares etc and is more of problem solving mechanism one can achieve through different comments, views and opinions to various problems of life. Made for Nigerians and integrate nigeria values and cultures in its contents.

Finally one ironical silly observation i made was that the more time one spent on Nairaland the more smart and informed one become.

NB: just an expression of the my good feelings about the site.
correct...

(1) (Reply)

Naija / Any Tourism Training Center In Lagos? / Scores Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Army Checkpoint In Biu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.