Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling (508 Views)

5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers / 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Following my experience in most public transport system,both good and bad which i know many of us here have come across in one way or d other.

Now lets analyze critically...
1. The sleepers: These set of
people sleep practically
all the journey. Some even go to
the extent of
snoring.
2. The talkatives: The talkatives
raise discussions on
different issues. They can talk for
hours
uninterrupted.
3. The music freaks. These ones
plug in their ear-
piece as soon as the journey
begins. They listen to
music non-
stop until they alight from the
vehicle.
4. The gluttons: The gluttons buy
food and drinks at
the slightest opportunity. Some
can even eat all
through the journey. They buy
fruits, walnuts, drinks,
chips, gala e.t.c
5. The cautioners: These set of
people always
caution the driver
whenever he is over-speeding.
They keep saying “life has no
duplicate”
6. The fat
(mostly ladies):hmm i call them matter cuz they virtually occupy all the
space on the seat,making you feel uncomfortable. You
can only curse
them silently!
7. The thieves: Fear them oh. they steal money
and phones,these
set of people are the most
dangerous on the bus,always shine your eyes.
8. The preachers/ Prayer
warriors: They lead prayers
immediately the journey begins.
They also preach
and share tracts.
9. The Gentle: The gentle sits all
by himself
through
out the journey. He simply
decides to ignore
everyone
in the vehicle. He might not utter
a word all
through.
10.Add yours lets keep the ball rolling.
Re: 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by pass111(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
The observers: People like the op, sits at the back seat and observing the behavioural patterns of each passenger
Re: 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by kossyablaze(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
The singers n rappers!Dey block thr ears with headphones n rap or sing simultenously

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by chudidonas(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
I belong to the number one group... But I don't snore jare grin
Re: 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by fredfrank02(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
I rep no. 3
Re: 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
pass111:
The observers: People like the op, sits at the back seat and observing the behavioural patterns of each passenger
Lolz..Bros eh
Re: 10 Types Of people You Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Maccoy1(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
I belong to the last group....

(1) (Reply)

Destination Calabar / Opinion: BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora / Washington - 54 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.