Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Share Your PSN Trophy Level - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Share Your PSN Trophy Level (1778 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / Post Your PSN Ids Here [hardcore Gamers Only] / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your PSN Trophy Level by dimdim001(m): 2:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Hello fellow PlayStation network gamers & trophy hunters. I would like you guys to share your PSN trophy level, & also if you are a trophy hunter, let's see how many Platinums you have smiley

As you may know, Trophies have 4 different ranks: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Once you obtain all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies, you earn a Platinum.

There is a very simple concept for Trophy levels: each Bronze Trophy nets you 15 points, a Silver gives you 30, a Gold 90, and a mighty Platinum gives you a massive 180 points. To level up, it requires for more and more points. Here is an example:

Level 2 is at 200 Points
Level 3 is at 600 Points
Level 4 is at 1200 Points
Level 5 is at 2400 Points
Level 6 is at 4000 Points

After that, the Trophy level rises by 2000 for each level till level 12 at 16000 points. At level 13 it goes to 24000 and it increases by 8000 with each succeeding level.

Re: Share Your PSN Trophy Level by dimdim001(m): 2:44am On Nov 23, 2014
I would start with myself, my PSN ID is dimdim007, I'm a trophy hunter, I became a trophy hunter around mid 2013, it was the game Heavy Rain that got me hooked, I wanted to see the different endings of the game, from there I decided to go for getting all the trophies since I was close to getting it all, and the rest is history. I've been chasing Platinums of any game I see fit. I would say I have a fairly good amount of Plats, been that I started Platting just over a year ago. I would have had many more Plats, but I haven't had a lot of time to myself to put into Platting...over to you guys, let's see your trophy levels wink

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/dimdim007.png

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your PSN Trophy Level by Macrophage(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
My psn ID is receptor442. I try to get plats but I don't really overextend my self. Only easy plats or games I really like.. mostly stealth and detective games.

Re: Share Your PSN Trophy Level by dimdim001(m): 2:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Well you have a pretty decent amount of plats, and it seems you get to finish most of the games that you play, kudos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review / Fairly Used Ps2 / Hardest Game You've Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.