Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! (30515 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tommysparks: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20] (1) Before I proceed with my claims wHo do yOu serve

After replying the question I'd dive furtHer!

#keep it real

(2)YOu said have I prayed for our brothers in tHe north rigHt
I have a questiOn for yOu; how many years have they( boko haram sect) been tOrmenting tHe northerners We have been praying since tHe outset of tHe sect! Do we get positive change or Negative change Is tHe case getting better or worse

Please treat my questiOns accordingly
[/size]

now I know you are an atheist or have abandoned religion since it has brought you no good hence there is no basis for us to discuss. But believe you me there are supernatural and spiritual things happening in the world around you for instance do you believe there are demons and a fallen angel called lucifer?
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
tommysparks:
now I know you are an atheist or have abandoned religion since it has brought you no good hence there is no basis for us to discuss. But believe you me there are supernatural and spiritual things happening in the world around you for instance do you believe there are demons and a fallen angel called lucifer?

[size=20]you haven't answered my questiOn!

wHo
do yOu serve Don't miss quote or divert attention frOm the 1st and 2nd question I posted earlier.. Thanks
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tommysparks: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]you haven't answered my questiOn!

wHo
do yOu serve Don't miss quote or divert attention frOm the 1st and 2nd question I posted earlier.. Thanks
[/size]

I serve God the almighty father and I wanna meet him when I die in christ and I constantly ask all those who know christ to keep praying for me. It's a more spiritual thing and from the point you are standing we can't conclude this discussion online you have to visit a preacher
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
MsMariah:
Catholic forever.

Hosanna to the king of kings.
Coughs... Keep deceiving some people sha.
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Amaechi5(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jesus IGWEEEEEE
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Kamsified: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Make una no forget to feed us with pix from your own procession...

@Kamsified... Where did you keep my camera...
*hands him the camera* cheesy
Let the snapping begin

Happy Christ the King sunshine

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Kamsified: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Realy cant forget the good old days in Enugu... I dont join my parish as I will be missing the fun. All I do is go to the cathedral and wait for the parishes to start arriving.... Picture things...
Smh so na only pic u de go snap abi
No let me collect that camera back
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Kamsified: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
alphaconde:
Happy corpus christi to you all. But in anyway I forgot today was christ the king and the masses were collapse into one, I set out to attEnd the morning mass only to find out I was the only person in church.
cheesy Sorry na
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by bonalegend(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
JESUS IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ; IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kamsified:

*hands him the camera* cheesy
Let the snapping begin

Happy Christ the King sunshine
Thanks alot my zing... You are a darling...
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by EACBLAZE: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
JESUS IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOH!!!!!! ONYE EZE NNOOO!
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Catholics praising Jesus? I thought they don't worship God?
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
craziebone:
Catholics praising Jesus? I thought they don't worship God?
They worship God bro.

They praise him, they adore him, they give praise, they honour him!

Today is the celebration of Christ the king!

We all go outside in procession and dancing to this effect.

This celebration is deep, the angels are happy!
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by equily(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
,,,celebratn in d seminary ,,,indeed a splendid ceremony,,,,,St Thomas Aquinas Major Seminary Makurdi, we join our voices wit d Mother Church to acclam Christ as d King of all Ages,,,,,Bene vale Vobis

4 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Syncan(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
"There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore". Is 9:7

Amen Amen. Christ is king, He reigns forever and ever.
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Mologi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
harrysterol:
u remind me of does days.... we d struggle to serve mass
i am stil a .mass server though
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
tommysparks:
I serve God the almighty father and I wanna meet him when I die in christ and I constantly ask all those who know christ to keep praying for me. It's a more spiritual thing and from the point you are standing we can't conclude this discussion online you have to visit a preacher

[size=20]you serve God you serve Jesus as well abi Lemme nOt go intO trinity stuff.. Back to my initial discussion; yOu serve God and u still bOw dOwn for statue You knOw what I mean.. Are yOu serving God or 'holy Mary' because whenever u guys want to pray u make mentiOn of tHat name instead of Jesus.. Abi what's it with the calved stuff

You use Rosary rigHt Where in the bible did they state tHat Christians should use Rosary
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by uzolexis(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
happy feast of Christ the king to everyone. Days like this, i miss mass in 9ja,the procession and all, here nobody has time for procession sad
All the same it's been a great day smiley
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by uzolexis(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]what dUh hell does tHis quote mean.. I've been finding a way to ask

"Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Pray For Us"
[/size]

what don't you understand there. Her name is Mary and she is the mother of Jesus and we are asking her to pray for us. Don't you tell pple to pray for you this is simple english dear abi did you also school in france?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Jennydoris(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Catholic by birth and will be till death and even after death.
Am happy to be one.

CHRIST THE KING
THE HOPE OF OUR
S A L V A T I O N

3 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by emmiej: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Celebration of CHRIST The KING @ CKC Kubwa Abuja...All Hail Christ the King of Kings

4 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

To be frank dopeyomi

I don't have to trade words with you,you even seize to be my friend from hence!!!

If you can't accept me with my faith,you don't condemn it angry or you stop being my friend sad

Period!!!

Lmao!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]niqqa I'm nOt condemning ur faith neither am I supporting ur faith am only telling yOu tHe trutH! [/size]

What does this one know about truth?

Abeg, stop using this annoying font. angry

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
uzolexis:

what don't you understand there. Her name is Mary and she is the mother of Jesus and we are asking her to pray for us. Don't you tell pple to pray for you this is simple english dear abi did you also school in france?

[size=20]are yOu asking a spirit to pray for yOu or a dead being

How would a sane individual post tHis kind of stuff

Don't tell me you do ask ghosts' to pray for you!
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by uzolexis(f): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[/size]

yes i ask ghosts to pray for me

2 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

What does this one know about truth?

Abeg, stop using this annoying font. angry

[size=20]Francis wHen last did yOu check your Blood pressure

So Fembleez1 you actually deleted me on Bbm
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Kamsified: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Proudly catholic

Haters like Dopeyomi sorry o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]Francis wHen last did yOu check your Blood pressure

So Fembleez1 you actually deleted me on Bbm
[/size]

Lol. It serves you right.

Don't mess with a fanatical theist. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by mimigentler1: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hail !!!!! Proud Catholics..........Christ The King Of My Life..... Bia mee ya Ezi ora.... To him be Glory and Praise..... bt nt happy because i was unable to attend the procession .....
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by idoncome: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[/size]

pls nobody shud reply dis agent again.
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
uzolexis:

yes i ask ghosts to pray for me

[size=20]funny enough.. You ask ghOsts to pray for yOu

There's no point excHanging words witH a ghost.. Since you communicate with ghosts to pray fOr yOu.. Definitely you're a bloody gHost as well!

I no knw say ghOsts tOo don dey use internet

Madam have yOu don ur confirmation and wHat year did u do it
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kamsified:
Proudly catholic

Haters like Dopeyomi sorry o cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=20]did yOu post this fOr me to nOtice yOu or what [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa / Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.