Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Jesus The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Word Of God (534 Views)

The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / Jesus: The Son Of God, Or God? / Is Bible The Word of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus The Word Of God by oladele97: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2014
A friend of my came to me yesterday and tell me he want to prove to me that Jesus is God....with evidence in the Quran, I was surprise and told him to go ahead. He said I should open to Quran chapter 4 vs 171.it read

O people of the scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limit in your religion, nor say to Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah Isa (Jesus), son of Mary, was (no morethan) a messenger of Allah and his word, (Be! And he was) which he bestowed on Mary and a spirit created by him.........(The verse continue)

He open is bible to John chapter 1 vs 1...3
He read

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God...

He said since Quran said Jesus was it word this prove that Jesus is God

I wish to let the majority of us to understand this 2 book very well.

In Quran chapter 36vs 82

Verily, his command, when he intend a thing, is only that he says to it, Be and so shall it be.

Since the bible (Genesis chapter 1 vs 3) said

Then God said; let there be light and there was light
And God saw the light, that it was good, and God divided the light from the darkness

From this we can see that God create heaven, earth, light, and human being at his wish by what we call a creative power Be and So It shall Be (KUMFAYAKUM)

The way he created Adam, Eve, he decide bring a miracle from Mary to give Jesus

Qur 19vs 17- 22
17 she placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then we sent to her our (angel, Gabriel), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.
18 she said "verily, I seek refuge with the most gracious (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah.
19 the Angel said "I am only a messenger from your lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son"
20. She said how can I have a son when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?
21. He said so (it will be), your lord said that is easy for me (Allah), and (we wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and mercy from us (Allah), and it is matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).
22. So she conceived him and she withdrew with him to a far place (I.e bethlehem).

(1) (Reply)

Bible Warning / Kirk Franklin To Produce Justin Bieber's Christian Album? / The Incarnate Word ( I Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.