Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Bible The Word of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible The Word of God? (12482 Views)

Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia. / Is Bible God/jesus Word? / Killing Children Is Bible Miracle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bible The Word of God? by Ajisafe: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2005
Bible, the Christians' holy book, has been presented for eons as the true word of God. Can you tell us if you believe in this claim or not? Please, give your specific reasons for saying yes, or no. Thanks.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Ajisafe: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2005
Are there no more Christians, "born again" gospellers, and oratorical evangelists on this forum? I have seen and heard you people so many times thumping the bible and claiming that it's the word of God, so why can't you come out and talk about it?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by darlingbas(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2005
oh yeah the bible is the word of God to christians just as the Quran is the word of God to muslim, this is just an oppinion of mine, i'm neither a christian nor muslim
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2005
Yes, I believe it.

Except for the exceptions of what Roman added for their mixture of christain and pagan beliefs but with the Teaching of the Holy Spirit this can be seen for what it is.

Also, the testing done by God Himself though lying spirits sent for this purpose of testing which the Holy Spirit will bring to the Light of His Word.

1Ki 22:20-23
And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and[b] I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets[/b]. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Zec 11:15-17
And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

De 13:1-5
If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

The Bible is the Word of God

some for good and some for testing

Jesus spoke in parable/proverb   
proverb being a PROVERb
that only the Holy Spirit can bring to Light

Another interesting thing a fellow believer pointed out to me:

John 13:26  Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

John 13:27  And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

John 13:30  He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

"it is whom I shall give" sop (s[/b]on [b]o[/b]f [b]p[/b]erdition)
Satan can not enter His without God's permission.
Judas was doing God's will here,  even for evil and testing
This is how God works and Judas did not do anything out of God's will
Judas is in the presence of God this day, job well done!!

Ge 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming [b]sword which turned every way
, to keep the way of the tree of life.

sword (word) that turned every way .... you can only enter through the Spirit of Truth

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Ayinke(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2005
In 2 Timothy 3:16 it says:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

This means that the Bible is not God’s dictation - it is inspired ... but not God’s word.

The Trinity was added by the Romans (Emperor Constantine) and was never taught in the early Churches. And there are so many other things in the Bible, like human sacrifice and incest, which clearly could not have come from God.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2005
No.
There is no evidence for a supreme being and even under the assumption there would be a supreme being, there is no material evidence pointing out that the source of the Bible is that supreme being.

Any other conclusion is wishful thinking.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2005
Ayinke:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

This means that the Bible is not God’s dictation - it is inspired ... but not God’s word.
Literalists, better remember this.

Ayinke:

The Trinity was added by the Romans (Emperor Constantine) and was never taught in the early Churches. And there are so many other things in the Bible, like human sacrifice and incest, which clearly could not have come from God.
Not entirely correct. Some early churches did not a accept the trinity while others did. Among the churches that did accept the trinity, few took the orthodox catholic interpretation.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2005
Ayinke said

Would God "inspire" what was not His Word?

and, Yes, the Trinity is a man made notion...for there is Only One God, the Father and the Holy Spirit, the Mother and the Son, One of many.

Nferyn said
There is no evidence for a supreme being

Look around you...creation is the evidence for a Supreme Being
No man can create what God created and He did it with a Word
Speak something and see if it happens...
...now do you believe in a Supreme Being?

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2005
RhodaRose:

[SNIP]
Look around you...creation is the evidence for a Supreme Being
No man can create what God created and He did it with a Word
Speak something and see if it happens...
...now do you believe in a Supreme Being?

RhodaRose
Please define creation.

If you're talking about the diversity of life, then there is a naturalistic explanation available backed up by mountains of reliable evidence.
If you're talking about the origin of space/time, you may possibly have a point, but then who created the creator?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 1:55am On Nov 27, 2005
Nferyn,

If you're talking about the diversity of life, then there is a naturalistic explanation available backed up by mountains of reliable evidence.
If you're talking about the origin of space/time, you may possibly have a point, but then who created the creator?

Diversity:
the condition of being diverse : VARIETY
the quality or state of having different forms or types

The Creator created all that was good and, yes, man created a variety from there but nothing was as good as first created and that with a Word and not the labor of man.

Who created the Creator...have you read your Bible at all or do you use it for a doorstop...
Better to let the door close and put your Bible to better use.

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Ayinke(f): 3:46am On Nov 27, 2005
nferyn:
Not entirely correct. Some early churches did not a accept the trinity while others did. Among the churches that did accept the trinity, few took the orthodox catholic interpretation.
But where can you find the Trinity in the Gospel? The only person who talked about it is Paul and he was not a disciple of Jesus. Never met him … only in the book of Acts where he met Jesus in his dream and gave four conflicting accounts of it.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Ayinke(f): 3:50am On Nov 27, 2005
RhodaRose:
One can be inspired anything but that doesn’t mean that thing is putting the words in your mouth. The Bible is not Gods word; it was inspired by the belief in God and the need to teach righteousness in human beings. It is what the verse is saying.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Sirajuddin(m): 5:31am On Nov 27, 2005
Unless you are going to tell me which version or edition of the Bible you are asking about, there are so many types of Bibles -- the Mormons have theirs, the Jehovah Witnesses have theirs, and the Catholics have more books in theirs than the rest. Even in the King James Version, God's account of Jesus' genealogy in the Gospel of Matthew is totally different from His account of His son's Genealogy in the Gospel of Luke. please tell me which version is God's words?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2005
@ RhodaRose
You're not really answering my questions. The process by which the diversity of life on this planet came into being is evolution (fact). The proximate cause of evolution is the evolution theory (explanation). The ultimate cause (as the first mover) of the diversity of life could be God. The creation account in the Bible most definitely is not the way the diversity of life came into being.

Concerning the creation of the Creator, it is true that God is portrayed as the Alfa and Omega, the beginning and the end and has no creator. Unfortunately this is illogical and explains absolutely nothing.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2005
Ayinke:

But where can you find the Trinity in the Gospel? The only person who talked about it is Paul and he was not a disciple of Jesus. Never met him … only in the book of Acts where he met Jesus in his dream and gave four conflicting accounts of it.
That's not what I meant. There was no Bible prior to canonisation, so obviously there won't be any trinity. The different early churches had very different beliefs about Jesus. Some were using written texts as foundation, some were only using oral transmission, some were using both, but they hardly ever agreed on a single set of authoritative texts or even on the core foundations or their belief
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2005
Ayinke you said:

Quote from: RhodaRose on Today at 12:32:00 AM
One can be inspired anything but that doesn’t mean that thing is putting the words in your mouth. The Bible is not Gods word; it was inspired by the belief in God and the need to teach righteousness in human beings. It is what the verse is saying.
The belief in God is all He asks of you.  Receive His Holy Spirit and be taught, which brings the need to teach righteousness to others.  God will inspire you to do this in His Truth.  This is your reason for living, to be fruitful and multiply...

Ge 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Here is the will and work of God:

Be fruitful, multipy, replenish, subdue and have dominion all by the belief and love of God

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2005
Nferyn you said:

You're not really answering my questions. The process by which the diversity of life on this planet came into being is evolution (fact). The proximate cause of evolution is the evolution theory (explanation). The ultimate cause (as the first mover) of the diversity of life could be God. The creation account in the Bible most definitely is not the way the diversity of life came into being.
So, you are saying you do not believe in a Creator? Who spoke the creation into being?
It was a "big bang" that put everything into order?
I have never seen or heard of a tornado, hurricane, atomic bomb (or any bomb!) or any action of nature or man putting things "in order", have you?

Concerning the creation of the Creator, it is true that God is portrayed as the Alfa and Omega, the beginning and the end and has no creator. Unfortunately this is illogical and explains absolutely nothing.
illogical and explains nothing?  Only to some...

Isa 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Joh 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2005
RhodaRose:

So, you are saying you do not believe in a Creator?
No I do not believe in a creator.

RhodaRose:

Who spoke the creation into being?
As I do not believe in a creator, there is no point in speaking about a creation, nor about someone who spoke it into being, whatever that means

RhodaRose:

It was a "big bang" that put everything into order?
The Big Bang is what is currently the explanation that is most in line with the available evidence. Of course, the Big Bang could be called the act of creation by God, but in that case, the account in Genesis need to go out of the window.

RhodaRose:

I have never seen or heard of a tornado, hurricane, atomic bomb (or any bomb!) or any action of nature or man putting things "in order", have you?
What do you mean by this? Are you re-hashing Paley's watchmaker argument?
Natural selection (as a force in nature) puts many things in order. It is the single cause of most adaptation in living beings.

RhodaRose:

illogical and explains nothing? Only to some...
In itself it is illogical and proves nothing. Only if you take the a priori position that a supreme being exists does it make sense.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2005
nferyn

ME thinks you and I have nothing in common and maybe you're on the wrong part of this forum...this is religion and you don't have any.

Mt 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Why waste your time and mine...?

I have souls to save....and the time is short...

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2005
RhodaRose:

nferyn

ME thinks you and I have nothing in common and maybe you're on the wrong part of this forum...this is religion and you don't have any.
We may have little in common, but as I only know one aspect of you (your writings on this board), I cannot possibly determine whether or not we have much in commen. At least we're both human beings and now how to express ourselves using the English language wink

I am very interested though in religion and the reasons why people choose to believe. Why would that mean that I'm in the wrong part of the forum? Is that a reason to dismiss what I write or not answer my questions?
Is your faith perhaps so shaky that it cannot withstand questioning?

RhodaRose:

Mt 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Why waste your time and mine...?
Until now I have appreciated your posts, as you have showed a spirituality that is heart warming. Are you now showing your true colours by insulting me? If not, why insert this here?

RhodaRose:

I have souls to save.and the time is short...

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2005
nferyn

Until now I have appreciated your posts, as you have showed a spirituality that is heart warming. Are you now showing your true colours by insulting me? If not, why insert this here?

If Jesus' Words from the Father are insulting to you what am I to say?

Get a thicker skin and a softer heart...?

Ac 4:19
But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2005
@ RhodaRose
You still didn't explain why you inserted it there. Comparing me with dogs and swine is insulting.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Ajisafe: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2005
I can show it to you that bible is not God's word. Please, dare me!
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nferyn(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2005
Ajisafe:

I can show it to you that bible is not God's word. Please, dare me!
You cannot really prove a negative, unless of course you know the properties of God and find contradiction between these properties and the Bible, but in that case, God will be by definition self contradictory.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by RhodaRose(f): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2005
nferyn,

I only quoted this because that is what Jesus said

He could have said unbeliever and unholy rather than dogs and swine

RhodaRose

Ajisafe,

OK I dare you smiley

RhodaRose

nferyn,

Ajisafe will prove it in the flesh but never in the Spirit, so let him show us his lack of Spirit and that he is of the world and not just in the world.

He will hang himself on a short rope because the flesh has not the depth of the Spirit

RhodaRose
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by effects8000(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2005
The bible not only containsand even the word of God but contains letters, hyms in the
form of psalms, prayers, predictions,testaments and even accounts by various
prophets on how jesus christ leaved his life.
So i think that the bible severs as a reminder sorthoff for every true beliver on that there
is a God.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Bluxx: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2005
Yes it is the inspired Word of God written by different people under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

‘All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work’. (2 Timothy 3:16)

How can you prove this? 66 Different books, written at different times by different people and yet it all ties together to help the reader understand these key things -

We are created. There is no absolute evidence for evolution. Even many evolutionary scientists can't prove it. Here is a great site to read up on this -
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-scientists.html

But also consider this. If we evolved, how did our eyes evolve? They cannot. Our eyes are irreducibly complex. The human eye cannot work with parts missiong or not formed. It cannot evolve.

If we evolved. Where did we come from? The ocean? If so how did we get on to the land. Did we wriggle up on to the land with our water breathing gills and realise we couldn't breathe air and quickly duck back into the water? Then over millions of years we kept doing this until we somehow grew lungs that could breathe air

then when we got on to land, were we male or female? Did we grow legs too? How did reproductive organs appear? How, by chance did both male and female reproductive organs appear and somehow by luck work together with no intelligence behind this? For sheer luck to explain evolution the chances are so astronomical that it takes considerably more faith to believe in the religion of evolution then of God. Go here for great information -
http://www.answersingenesis.org/home.aspx

If then God created us and he inspired people to write about this and his love for us, how do we know which God is the right God? Firstly look at the historical evidence for Christ. Look at the way the new testament gospels are written - not as stories, not as myths, but as factual reports and descriptions of the life of Jesus. Look at the archaelogical evidence for Christ. So if Christ is real and a good book to help you decide that is called, the Evidence for Christ by Lee Strobel. If he is real and he claimed to be God you either have to believe Him or dismiss Him. The evidence of the way Christ lived His life showed He didn't lie, wasn't crazy, but was what He claimed -the Son of God. If you accept that and understand the Jesus didn't lie, and that He refered to the old testament quite a bit, then you would have to come to the conclusion that the bible is the inspired word of God.

Hope your journey for truth is fruitful.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by udaiyah: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2005
Rhodarose:

----John 13:26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

John 13:27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

John 13:30 He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

"it is whom I shall give" sop (son of perdition)
Satan can not enter His without God's permission.
Judas was doing God's will here, even for evil and testing
This is how God works and Judas did not do anything out of God's will
Judas is in the presence of God this day, job well done!! ----

Of course Judas acted in Allah´s will, and as you can see it was also will of Jesus (ordained by Allah).

It is writers opinion that satan entered Judas, just because Jesus earlier said that "one of you is satan".

It could mean that Jesus simply send Judas to do what he had to do, but "satan" could have been any other from who were left...
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by udaiyah: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2005
Why does not God or Jesus say anywhere in Bible that it is completelly Word of God, no matter what by whom, when or where has been written?

Can God put fairly Muslims to hell from not believing what God has not ordered to believe, and from believing what has been ordered (by God/Jesus) to believe?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Bluxx: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2005
Hello and thanks for responding. I will try to answer best I can. this text from ucg.org may help with understanding...

The Bible reveals God as the "Father" and Jesus Christ as His "Son." The distinction between the two is implicit from the very beginning of God's revelation (Genesis 1:1), where the Hebrew word Elohim is used (Elohim is the plural form of the Hebrew word for God, Eloah). There has been communication between these two from the beginning, as seen in the example of Genesis 1:26, where the pronouns us and our refer to Elohim.

In the gospel of John it states -

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.

When Jesus said - before Abraham was, I AM. He was refering to the old testament and telling them he was God. This is why the teachers of the law wanted to stone Him because of His claim. He also told people that their sins were forgiven, again only God can forgive sins. He claimed many times to be the Son of God - he also said if you know me you know the Father. Some more scriptures to support this:

The Jews therefore said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple. (John 8:57-59)

"I and the Father are one." The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:30-33)

And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me does not believe in Me, but in Him who sent Me. And he who beholds Me beholds the One who sent Me. I have come as light into the world, that everyone who believes in Me may not remain in darkness." (John 12:44-46)

And so when He had washed their feet, and taken His garments, and reclined at the table again, He said to them, "Do you know what I have done to you? You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for I am. If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet." (John 13:12-14)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say, 'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:6-9)

Jesus also quoted the old testament many times and said - Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily, I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17 and 18)

My understanding of Islam says Jesus (Isa) is said to be a prophet, a person born of a virgin and sinless -

When the angels said, 'O Mary, ALLAH gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

'And he shall speak to the people in the cradle, and when of middle age, and he shall be of the righteous.

She said, 'My Lord, how shall I have a son, when no man has touched me? He said, 'Such is the way of ALLAH. HE creates what HE pleases. When HE decrees a thing HE says to it 'Be,' and it is;" -- Qur'an, Surah 3:38-48

If Jesus (Isa) was all the things yet he also claimed to be the son of God, then He is either a liar, lunatic or the Lord? He cannot be all of them. He clearly claimed to be the Son of God, He clearly said he was God. If He is not what He said, then he is a liar. How can a liar be the Messiah?

Simply he cannot. He must be the Son of God. He can't be all three, he can't be the Lord and a liar or the Lord and a lunatic. So he must be who He says He is. But you have the choice to believe what you choose.

The wonderful thing about God is He does not force people to believe, He gives people a chance to make their own minds up. He lets us make our own mind up. We all have the choice to either choose to find out more, make a decision and then live with the consequences of our decision. We choose. God accepts our choice.

Jesus said - "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -- John 14:6 (NKJV)

"For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him." -- John 5:22,23 (NKJV)

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." -- John 17:3 (NKJV)

God bless.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Kenya(f): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2005
This is a tree I do not wish to climb.

Let me just yelling from the ground

Why does it matter if the Bible is the word of Allah's?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by nicetohave(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2005
@ ajisafe....i dare you, prove to me that the bible is not the word of God
@ Kenya.... it matters whether the bible is the word of God or not....__because if it were not then the world will cease to be as we know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox / THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] / If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.