Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm (1365 Views)

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Baby Sleep Myths Every Parent Should Know / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm by Ama28(f): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
There is this video going viral about a maid who beat up the child under her care so badly for puking. I think this is every parent's worse nightmare. What is your take on it. I wish to share some parenting tips to keep track of your domestic workers! Let's share please! my fellow working mum friends call maids, necessary devils!
Re: Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm by ayogabriel(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Ama28:
There is this video going viral about a maid who beat up the child under her care so badly for puking. I think this is every parent's worse nightmare. What is your take on it. I wish to share some parenting tips to keep track of your domestic workers! Let's share please! my fellow working mum friends call maids, necessary devils!

One thing came to my mind, everybody is talking about how inhuman she is to the baby, but fail to see from the view of how the maid is been treated, of course that doesn't justify her actions, like I said its inhuman, and if she's isn't treated in a bad manner and does that to the baby, she deserves to die
Re: Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm by Ama28(f): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayogabriel:

One thing came to my mind, everybody is talking about how inhuman she is to the baby, but fail to see from the view of how the maid is been treated, of course that doesn't justify her actions, like I said its inhuman, and if she's isn't treated in a bad manner and does that to the baby, she deserves to die

I do not think any child deserves such treatment even if her parents are murders or convict. The way she is being treated is not applicable at all. If the man of the house or the madam were to be treating her the way she treated that child, she should have scars all over her body

(1) (Reply)

He Was Asked To Help Stage A Fake Pregnancy. / Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin / What Can You Say About This Happy Family (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.