Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin (1367 Views)

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Saw this online, really sad, neighbours stood and watched couple fight and the husband stripped his wife to her underwear and brutally beat her with a 2 by 2 sized wood. It was revealed that the man attacked his wife after catching her with another man and beat almost to death.

Seems jungle justice is now d order of d day!

Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Guess it will not be bad in this case for the police to arrest all those around should such need arise. That husband is not a human at all. The woman's family should take it up. For those who video tape this should also be arrested. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by ephemm(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Caught cheating?! And he beats her?

Seems he is practising the doctrine of the old testament!

Why not just divorce her and let her go!

I can't imagine him mounting her again when they resolve this. How does the neighbours see his 'wife' after this whole episode.
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by menix(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Hole wey i pay for now shared wiv 3rd party, nah Thunder i go use kill d woman..

Wat Rabbish...
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by OgenemaroKessy(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Divorce is the answer not beating her.
Maybe the Man na Agboro.
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Mutuwa(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2015
menix:
Hole wey i pay for now shared wiv 3rd party, nah Thunder i go use kill d woman..

Wat Rabbish...

Thats d only way to douse the impending anger abi..? Its a bit better than just killing the bitccch. angry
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by slimyem: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Welcome to the jungle called Nigeria.

She cheated...so what?
I hope the woman has no-nonsense relations who know just what to do .He is a goat who deserves to be locked up!

....and those neighbors watching..I really wonder what kind of human beings they are.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Twaci(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Does anyone notice the fact that the man in blue behind them was actually having a cup of tea...enjoying the fight and all?
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Twaci:
Does anyone notice the fact that the man in blue behind them was actually having a cup of tea...enjoying the fight and all?
lol watching a fight is just as interestin as one watchin a blue film grin
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by asadike(f): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
What jungle justice! In a dirty environment for that matter. Madam, you no try at all. How can u cheat on your man? After a hard day's job, your man need all d happiness he can get,and you gave him that by cheating on him? you don't have to marry him in d first place if you don't love him enough to keep your body just for him. As 4 dat woman beater, can somebody shoot him to death for me pls. How can d neighbours hate dis woman so much? Those neighbours don't deserve to be humans at all. If God be man, I for say make he turn them to animals. What rubbish!
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Tradesrunner(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Thats what you get when you commit such offence to an angry man
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Dera25(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
See as d woman body structure make sense no wonder d husband is dt jelous, bt he for no beat am reach lik dt na
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Dera25(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]See as d woman body structure make sense no wonder d husband is dt jelous, bt he for no beat am reach lik dt na
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by Holywizard: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kill her! Kill her!!

Dont forget to send her packing oooo
Re: Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin by chibic(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Married women of these days are nothing but sluts but everyday you login into NL, these stewpid NL women will be creating threads tagging all men as cheats, when it is obvious that NONE of them have never cheated on a man before.

When a man goes out struggling under the intense sun to provide for his wife and the wife will be sneaking around ffuvking other men, the pay back is bound to be off the roof. This man is soo betrayed and angered but then, instant divorce woulda been better. I can bet my left hand that the man she cheats with will not marry her. Nonsense!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? / Class Wage Gap / My Toddler Hates Brushing His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.