Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? (7697 Views)

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family / Angel Descends From Heaven In RCCG Ebute-Metta Lagos / Bombshell In Rccg: Adeboye Abolishes Big Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by Omooba77: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
As we celebrate family weekend in The Redeemed Christian Church of God today;I was just reflecting about so many things that have gone wrong everywhere.Parents Pursuing money at the deterrent of children;children being heady;husband and wife living apart because of jobs.
May God restore the original purpose of family.
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by Omooba77: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Love of money destroying family since 2040 BC
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by GboyegaD(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2014
A good value system.
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by Omooba77: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
I learnt a lot today during question and answer...
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by lordprosh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls can i get the banner in form of a pic for this year family weekend.. i need it for m parish media
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by Omooba77: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
lordprosh:
pls can i get the banner in form of a pic for this year family weekend.. i need it for m parish media

oh sorry sir, just saw it now
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by festy7755: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2018
I pray the program will reshape some family ijn.
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by Omooba77: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
festy7755:
I pray the program will reshape some family ijn.

Amen and amen, this was like two years ago lalalasticlala.
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by 1Bishop(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Today is another family weekend. GOD'S PROPHECIES FOR THE FAMILY.
Below are prayer points for you and your family. God is set to turn things around in YOUR FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME. Please pray and be blessed.

1. Father, I invite You afresh to take over the affairs of my family. I recognize I cannot build my family without you (Psalm 127:1)
2. Father, re-make every faulty foundation in my family that is standing between us and the full manifestation of Your prophecies in the Name of Jesus. Please take over and rebuild my family in the Name of Jesus (1 Corinthians 3:11; Matthew 5:13).
3. Father, arise and rebuke every storm and adverse wind (physical, financial, emotional, etc.) raging against our families and threatening to capsize our family boats in the Name of Jesus (Isaiah 17:13-14; Mark 4:19)
4. Father, please restore every lost glory, lost virtue, lost blessings, lost joy, lost favour, lost peace, lost grace, and lost opportunities to our families in the Name of Jesus. (Joel 2:25-26)
5. O Lord, please have mercy and restore families that are broken, separated or dysfunctional in the Name of Jesus.
6. Father, please restore peace and joy to every to every suffering couple in the Name of Jesus (Joel 2:25-26)
7. Father, please turn the hearts of our children to You; turn the hearts of the fathers to the children; turn the hearts of disobedient children to wisdom; rescue Your children from perdition in the Name of Jesus. Make all our families a people prepared to receive You when You shall return in the name of Jesus (Luke 1:16-17)
Re: Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? by Omooba77: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2019
1Bishop:
Today is another family weekend. GOD'S PROPHECIES FOR THE FAMILY.
Below are prayer points for you and your family. God is set to turn things around in YOUR FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME. Please pray and be blessed.

1. Father, I invite You afresh to take over the affairs of my family. I recognize I cannot build my family without you (Psalm 127:1)
2. Father, re-make every faulty foundation in my family that is standing between us and the full manifestation of Your prophecies in the Name of Jesus. Please take over and rebuild my family in the Name of Jesus (1 Corinthians 3:11; Matthew 5:13).
3. Father, arise and rebuke every storm and adverse wind (physical, financial, emotional, etc.) raging against our families and threatening to capsize our family boats in the Name of Jesus (Isaiah 17:13-14; Mark 4:19)
4. Father, please restore every lost glory, lost virtue, lost blessings, lost joy, lost favour, lost peace, lost grace, and lost opportunities to our families in the Name of Jesus. (Joel 2:25-26)
5. O Lord, please have mercy and restore families that are broken, separated or dysfunctional in the Name of Jesus.
6. Father, please restore peace and joy to every to every suffering couple in the Name of Jesus (Joel 2:25-26)
7. Father, please turn the hearts of our children to You; turn the hearts of the fathers to the children; turn the hearts of disobedient children to wisdom; rescue Your children from perdition in the Name of Jesus. Make all our families a people prepared to receive You when You shall return in the name of Jesus (Luke 1:16-17)

God bless you and make it very fast like lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

After 17 Years, Pastor Goodheart Ekwueme Quits Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Church / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / The Prophet Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.