Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family (29493 Views)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by kelzi11: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven, my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.

He was sucessful in killing my junior brother. And now even me and my siblings are under threat. He uses witch craft power, marmaid and even native doctors power to challenge us.

due to the fact that we are very close to god and we usually go to every church that we can. We pray day and night. Our pastor prays, fasting and many other things are keeping us alive till this time.

One of my fathers brother that reside at india since he was small, hustle untill he made it, and was even planning to bring a drug producing company to nigeria, he had already negotiated with indian poeple and finish, but the very day he wanted to board a plane to nigeria, he fanted and died.

So this man has done many evil things, killing many poeple, commiting all sort of attrocities. Even one junction in our l.g.a he is the king of witchcraft there.

He is now turning his face to our family and wants to finish us our because he sees how we are successful.

To be sincere witchcraft dont like good things, so i advice you that anything you do, do it in secret, dont open it to your village people. And also pray very well. Cause this people called witchcraft. Are somehow powerful, but their powers comes from god. Without god, they are nothing.

If you dont have witchcraft in your family, dont say that it dosent exists. It do exist and can destroy all good things in that family.

I also want to ask a question if any body have encountered this kind of thing in his or her life before.

Thanks for reading.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Adaowerri111: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
witch huh? They are powerless, stay closer to God, put all faith in him and see witches disappear including your uncle

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by ladyF(f): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
shocked Only Jesus saves!!! Give your life to Christ today and fear no witchcraft.

Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. Touch not God's anointed one - LadyF, else you incur the wrath of the Most High. Me I dey fear winch o. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by overdrive(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
kelzi11:
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.
Meanwhile, at some other random church, your uncle's being told by another pastor that your father is the one responsible for killing his brothers.
Witchcraft didn't ruin your family, but believing a stupid unfounded prophecy could. Be wise.

Edit: You could also have a terminal illness running in your family. But then, what do I know? undecided Bleep science and reason, your dead Savior is the solution.. Sigh..

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

How can I trust a God that 3 nails killed? Even 50 Cent took 9 bullets.
You don't need to. We will all find out the truth when we die. Don't be found wanting on that last day sha grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by feldido(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Guy, D devil is only manipulating ur family... Even that ur uncle is not even aware that he's a wizard.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:

You don't need to. We will all find out the truth when we die. Don't be found wanting on that last day sha grin
Lol. I know where I'm going. If I no make hell, me and Angel Gabriel go fight. Heaven no sure for any Christian, if grace no work, one sin fit make u enter Hell supplementary list. hell go sweet lady, u wan carry that your fine body go dey sing song for heaven? cheesy Plug mp3 for Papa Jesus ear biko.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by ladyF(f): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. I know where I'm going. if I no make hell, me and Angel Gabriel go fight. hell go sweet lady, u wan carry that your fine body go dey sing song for heaven? cheesy Plug mp3 for Papa Jesus ear...
lol I wish you all the best ehnn... grin

3 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by kelzi11: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Those Of You Doubting Me: We See Him In Our Dreams All The Time. Even The Trusted Pastors And Prophets Can Tell You That He Is The One.

So Nobody Should Come Here To Question Me Please. Iknow What Am Saying. You Are Not Living With Us And You Are Not The One Facing This Problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
kelzi11:

Those Of You Doubting Me: We See Him In Our Dreams All The Time

The pastor has put the thought in your head.Obviously, he isn't the only one you've been seeing in your dreams. When did appearance in dream become evidence of witchcraft?

kelzi11:

Even The Trusted Pastors And Prophets Can Tell You That He Is The One
They have nothing to lose. He is your uncle, not theirs. I'm sure those pastors have already gotten some sort of offering from you.

kelzi11:

So Nobody Should Come Here To Question Me Please. Iknow What Am Saying. You Are Not Living With Us And You Are Not The One Facing This Problem.
You brought the matter to a public forum. Don't expect to get the same advice you got from Bible-thumping illiterates.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by sunkoye: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
I do know the exist bt I carefully negotiate a corner. ....dont want to be head on with those spirits. If u are being truthful. . uncle is only an agent. The spirit is the one that does the work. It might be a covenant or a price of something which ur ancestor knows about. There is something ur dad is not telling u. Ask ur dad...make inquiries. Cos there is nothing like coincidence in spiritual world.

Son of the son of the dawn...hw u dey? cheesy
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by sunkoye: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
I do know they exist bt I carefully negotiate a corner. ....dont want to be head on with those spirits. If u are being truthful. . uncle is only an agent. The spirit is the one that does the work. It might be a covenant or a price of something which ur ancestor knows about. There is something ur dad is not telling u. Ask ur dad...make inquiries. Cos there is nothing like coincidence in spiritual world.

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
sunkoye:

I dey o. We dey manage. grin

lalasticlala, na frontpage topic be dis, abi?
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by asalimpo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
op why not pray that the wizard shud die. I think that will solve the problem. Or ,if you're so disposed, that God should arrest him and make him repent. Forgiveness and repentance is better though cuz hell is hot and never loses its sizzle. The tears of the damned is fuel to the flames.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
I find it hard to believe in the supernatural but OP, you don't hear of this in the Atheist countries...Religion is a very hypnotic tool. Your pastors have been feeding ideas into your heads, and once you are determined that it's your uncle they simply feed off that knowledge and SCAM you.

Leave the man alone.

12 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by 5starmilitant: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

How can I trust a God that 3 nails killed? Even 50 Cent took 9 bullets.

I believe you also knew that after his death by 3 nails as you said, he rose again on the 3 day??

Fool

15 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by Kangol99(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
k
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by iwuchukwutony(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Really.
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by johntaiwo123(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Make fire burn that Witchcraft IJN!
Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
@ ops, I think all that matters is deliverance....to disconnect you n ur family from the chains of witch craft....I believe if u can draw closer to God in prayers then u shouldn't be scared of witches since we are greater than them

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by byteHead(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Story for the dogs

#PicsOrIDontBeleive

3 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by busomma: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Witchcraft didn't ruin ur family, family infighting did. Until we learn to take responsibility for our actions & stop pointing accusing fingers on imaginary enemies, we won't know how to solve our problems. Leave ur fake pastors telling u & ur family otherwise. Pastor is smiling all the way to the bank for setting up u guys against the others. Wise up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by ehimatie(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please take your father to a good hospital and stop been a mugu to fake pastor

7 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by penpressUDUS: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
YOU MUST BE FROM EDO STATE

The only state that doesn't need a airport because people fly day and night

3 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by amunkita(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP i will advise u go nd kill ur uncle..
Even bible talk say make we kill witch..
but if after u kill ur uncle, e still kontinue, abeg kill ursef because nah u be the winch just that they ve taken ur brain to remember.

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by succyreal(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
op pm me immediately to tell u what to do to put a stop to it using the Almighty power of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by oolawale(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jesus is the way

2 Likes

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by missKiffy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
How sure are you that he's a "witch"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family by erico2k2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
kelzi11:
My father senior brother. The oldest among them. Acquired witch craft, and for like 3 years non of his brothers or sisters knew, including my father, untill my grandfather died, then people start dieing anyhow. Out of seven, my father's senior brother that is a witch has suceed in killing five(5). Only my dad and him are remaining. My dad is currntly ill, and the illness is more than 4 years now. Each church we go. Prophecy tells us he is the one.

He was sucessful in killing my junior brother. And now even me and my siblings are under threat. He uses witch craft power, marmaid and even native doctors power to challenge us.

due to the fact that we are very close to god and we usually go to every church that we can. We pray day and night. Our pastor prays, fasting and many other things are keeping us alive till this time.

One of my fathers brother that reside at india since he was small, hustle untill he made it, and was even planning to bring a drug producing company to nigeria, he had already negotiated with indian poeple and finish, but the very day he wanted to board a plane to nigeria, he fanted and died.

So this man has done many evil things, killing many poeple, commiting all sort of attrocities. Even one junction in our l.g.a he is the king of witchcraft there.

He is now turning his face to our family and wants to finish us our because he sees how we are successful.

To be sincere witchcraft dont like good things, so i advice you that anything you do, do it in secret, dont open it to your village people. And also pray very well. Cause this people called witchcraft. Are somehow powerful, but their powers comes from god. Without god, they are nothing.

If you dont have witchcraft in your family, dont say that it dosent exists. It do exist and can destroy all good things in that family.

I also want to ask a question if any body have encountered this kind of thing in his or her life before.

Thanks for reading.
As hard as it may Sounds he is no match for God.Declare a Holy war on him he won't last one month I promise.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.