Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! (3841 Views)

Translate This In Pidgin English... The Winner Gets A Prize! / Translate This In Pidgin English... The Winner Gets A Prize! / Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2008
Please everybody I want you to solve this puzzle and arrange them into a letter that someone can read or know the full meanings. those who have the correct answers would be contacted on the 1st of December for a cool rewards!

Start now and do the math’s yourself. please this is not a joke matter, it is for real.

DNALARIAN
EHTTSEB
AIREGINBEW
MUROFSI
GNIHSIWLLA
SREBEMEM
YPPAHASSAMXNOITARBELEC

SEUN, you can do the maths yourself too Please send me your answers to ericstan1970@yahoo.com or sms me at 07026061545, i will review the answers to this puzzle on the 1st of DEC and those who got the correct answers will be contacted for their rewards on the 1st of DEC. good luck!!!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
Let me give una a small idea of this puzzle, in a letter of this DNALARIAN, goes like this, NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!, you see, you use your brain to rethink and get the answer, now I have given the answer of the first line, now I need the remaining answers now, big prizes are still waiting for those who got the correct answers.
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
Then in a letter of EHTTSEB, i can see something that can be form into BEST THE, then what will be this AIREGINBEW?
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by sholabanke(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
goldenval:

Then in a letter of EHTTSEB, i can see something that can be form into BEST THE, then what will be this AIREGINBEW?
goldenval:

Please everybody I want you to solve this puzzle and arrange them into a letter that someone can read or know the full meanings. those who have the correct answers would be contacted on the 1st of December for a cool rewards!

Start now and do the math’s yourself. please this is not a joke matter, it is for real.

DNALARIAN
EHTTSEB
AIREGINBEW
MUROFSI
GNIHSIWLLA
SREBEMEM
YPPAHASSAMXNOITARBELEC

SEUN, you can do the maths yourself too Please send me your answers to ericstan1970@yahoo.com or sms me at 07026061545, i will review the answers to this puzzle on the 1st of DEC and those who got the correct answers will be contacted for their rewards on the 1st of DEC. good luck!!!
NAIRALAND THE BEST WEB IN NIGERIA FORUM IS WISHING ALL MEMBERS HAPPY XMASS CELEBRATION
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
i didn't said, you should post the answers here but send via my email, ericstan1970@yahoo.com. so if you think, the answer is correct, send me an email and wait for my reply on monday morning and those winners will be contacted via my email for the prizes!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by sholabanke(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2008
so what are the prizes to be won?
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
I will inform everybody by tomorrow!!!!!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by sholabanke(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2008
okay am waitinggggggggggggggg
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
Thanks, but you will love the prizes because am given it out for 5 ppl only!!!!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by mykali(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
is this what u say we should ''do the math'' about?

such kindergatten tendencies.
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
the solve it and give me the answer
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
Before we start, how much are you going to give the winner? Because I will not crack my head for peanuts. Me I like money well well oh!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2008
@crazykid, wow!, your funny,like as i said, i will review the prize by tomorrow such as 1st prize to 5th because all applications will end by sunday, 30th
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by studio43(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2008
crazykid:

Before we start, how much are you going to give the winner? Because I will not crack my head for peanuts. Me I like money well well oh!

U SOUNDS LIKE AN IGBO MAN,

goldenval:

@crazykid, wow!, your funny,like as i said, i will review the prize by tomorrow such as 1st prize to 5th because all applications will end by sunday, 30th

u sure sey garri ijebu without sugar wey u drink this afternoon belle-full u so undecided
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2008
@studio43, watch out on Monday and you will know that, i am fully belle full, !! grin
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by studio43(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
u dont mean it,
why u come dey talk like one hungry pro for hear na grin
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
i love being in a hungry when i mean business than eat belle fulll and be lazy, so wait and see till on monday!!!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by CrazyMan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
@studio 43. If I be Igbo man nko? Which person no like money.
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ crazykid Love of money is the root of all evil grin grin grin
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by CrazyMan(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2008
My dear I disagree with you. The love of money is the begining of success. If you love money, money would love you in return; and if you hate it, it would hate you back o! It would even flee from you. So don't hate money
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked grin
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by CrazyMan(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by sholabanke(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
crazykid:

My dear I disagree with you. The love of money is the begining of success. If you love money, money would love you in return; and if you hate it, it would hate you back o! It would even flee from you. So don't hate money
na wa for this your new law wey u dey quote
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by naijababe2(f): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
price ko, rice ni. lipsrsealed
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
I wanna thanks those who respond my puzzle with their answers and I shall post their names here on Monday together with their prizes, remember only 5 ppl that would take away my prizes!
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by CrazyMan(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
I'm wating to see what the winners would get.
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
Wait till on monday, maybe by that time, you will know, am bele full! lipsrsealed
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by naijababe2(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
waiting to c a plate of rice and fish head covered with sauce. tongue
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by sholabanke(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
naijababe2:

waiting to c a plate of rice and fish head covered with sauce. tongue
at least there is something to see
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by CrazyMan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
Lets wait and see.
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by goldenval(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Wait till on Monday and you all shall see wonders, I have a dream!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Solve This Puzzle And Win A Prize! by sholabanke(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2008
so are u on a bed now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Silly Excuses That Men Give To Avoid Wearing A Condom / Well Timed Sport Pictures!! / Beautiful Photos: 22 Things You Don’t Know That Happens In 80’s | LOOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.