Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Shame Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shame Of Hell (1159 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shame Of Hell by FreshGreen: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2014
THE SHAME OF HELL

What is the shame of Hell? Well, friend, the shame of Hell is the fact that, if you go there, you will eventually come to grips with one unforgettable truth: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO! Imagine that! Imagine spending ETERNITY with that on your mind! Imagine being in Hell for a million years and then thinking, "I didn't have to come here! I could have received Christ! Oh, what a fool I was! If only I had not been so stubborn! If...if...if...!" That's the shame of Hell: going there when you DON'T HAVE TO GO!People accuse God of being unfair in sending sinners to Hell.

Listen, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO! The decision is YOUR'S, not God's. God made His decision 2000 years ago when He gave His Only Begotten Son to die as a payment for your sins. If you go to Hell, you will go AGAINST God's will, because God wants you to REPENT and trust Christ to save you ( II ‪‎Peter‬ 3:9). How about it? Will you turn from your sins right now and trust Christ to save you? Remember, it's YOUR decision.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com

Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic

Re: The Shame Of Hell by EpicNigerian(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2014
I still don't get it. Why hell?Can't God come up with other creative way to punish his wayward kids.

Even in my frail,imperfect,human nature,I can't continously punish someone that wronged me for days on end.I'd be forced to show mercy at some point.

Abeg,I don't think God is that heartless!

2 Likes

Re: The Shame Of Hell by youngds: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2014
undecided
Re: The Shame Of Hell by lastmessenger: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
What if hell is meant to correct sinners and eventually save them ?
Re: The Shame Of Hell by Hiswordxray(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
God is a just and righteous judge.
Re: The Shame Of Hell by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
There is no HELL !
Re: The Shame Of Hell by johnydon22(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:
God is a just and righteous judge.

so punishing a finite sinwith an infinite punishment sounds just to you
Re: The Shame Of Hell by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
lastmessenger:
What if hell is meant to correct sinners and eventually save them ?

then it means catholics are right with their paugatory
Re: The Shame Of Hell by lastmessenger: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

then it means catholics are right with their paugatory
I believe fire is a tool for refinement. The essence of the hell fire may be for burning of those sin nature( I don't know if this is true)
Re: The Shame Of Hell by johnydon22(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
lastmessenger:

I believe fire is a tool for refinement. The essence of the hell fire may be for burning of those sin nature( I don't know if this is true)

lmao
Re: The Shame Of Hell by lastmessenger: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

lmao
Don't laugh too much. The idea of hell is just too cruel. I have been trying to come up with a better explanation to the concept of hell.
Anyway the good thing is that I won't born there .
Re: The Shame Of Hell by lastmessenger: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
frosbel:
There is no HELL !
Which bible do you read?
Re: The Shame Of Hell by CANTICLES: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
BREAKING: God debunked and crush the hellfire idea , "such never come into my heart" he stated ( visit Jeremiah 7:31, jeremiah 19:5 and Jeremiah 32:35 for more details)
Re: The Shame Of Hell by onetrack(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sorry, I could never respect a god that created a hell for his own creations. Even if I were to say with my mouth that I loved god, my inner thoughts would be the exact opposite. However with me being atheist it doesn't matter does it?
Re: The Shame Of Hell by FreshGreen: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2014
onetrack:
Sorry, I could never respect a god that created a hell for his own creations. Even if I were to say with my mouth that I loved god, my inner thoughts would be the exact opposite. However with me being atheist it doesn't matter does it?

It does not matter now, but it will matter after you die
Re: The Shame Of Hell by CANTICLES: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2014
FreshGreen:

who are u ? A living being or a livin creature !! When u die u become A NON-LIVING BEING ! Non - livin , forget ur nollywood movies that use special effect! U simply bcame a non - living being , YES "they are dead, they shall not live" Isa 26:14
Re: The Shame Of Hell by onetrack(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
FreshGreen:

Why is that?
Re: The Shame Of Hell by undercat: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why is the guy in the pic in chains? Surely he cannot escape otherwise. Or can he?

And why is he clothed? Is there decency in hell? I think clothes are meant for earth alone, since they only became necessary after Mr and Mrs ate the fruit.

Anyway the shame of hell is that it exists. It makes the God of love look like an eternal grudge bearer. Why can't he just forgive and forget?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God / Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children / PROPHETIC BOMBSHELL! Biafra 70% Accomplished –prophet Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.