Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The front page is getting more annoying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The front page is getting more annoying (370 Views)

This P-square Break Up Is Getting More Serious... See What Peter Okoye Did Again / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The front page is getting more annoying by Esdb(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
How do I start. Ok. Uhmm

I hate the front page except if there is an important match. it is ugly and full of piss. It is so damn annoying the topics that make it. Imagine, I just saw a topic that goes thus 'How to know if a girl's arse is fake' Wtf! That is making the front page of a social platform as fine as nairaland? So many examples I can't bare to write because thinking about it sickens me.

But good news though, I found solace on the trending page. In fact, if I didn't know better I'ld have said maybe a virus changed the front page into the trending page because it has on it everything a front page should have......

#ETTP #FTFP

(1) (Reply)

Ready For What It Takes / #10,000 Monthly Payment Toanybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog / Headies!!! (the Winners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.