Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (35077 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Mamawa(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2007
I heard Genevieve Nnaji is getting married to the son of the vice president of Ghana.
So please Nairaland members from Ghana can you confirm?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by angelchi(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2007
wel lets be sure first n if its true, i wish her all the best .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2007
Good for her. I wish her good luck
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by akara(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2007
If its true, make im carry on, de charlie na awa brada grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by stellose(f): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2007
una don start with rumour, make that babe no hear am oooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by beefblaze(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2007
Not heard of something near to that here,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by opuro(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2007
kai naija people nawa oooo   if im like make im go mari  idiamin son na im sabi plenti of im type berekete 4 naija
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by sisimose(f): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
nah she sabi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by chelsea4su(f): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2007
its a lie ,she waiting for atiku so that she can be the first lady of NIGERIA
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Aproko(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2007
if she like make she marry mobutu seseseko papa, na she know. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Christino(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2007
Upon all d publicity, i think say na Bin Laden Pikin she go marry. PPPPTTTTIUUUUU!!! tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by pati(f): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2007
abeg we no want hear say, we want facts
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by choongtin(f): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2007
who cares
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by sambabois(m): 3:19am On Apr 21, 2007
Na she sabi, infact me too I wan go marry George Bush's daughter, Na Nija I go come scatter first, Genevieve Nnaji no look dem face.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Pain(m): 3:44am On Apr 21, 2007
I Thot She Was To Replace Stell* Obasanjo?

Gene**** Obasanjo?

Anyway she's still on track.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by acidrop(f): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2007
rily undecided so aint no one in 9ja dat she can marry, nahh ghana, na her bird petch put, undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Respon: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2007
Who gives a damn!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by efuah(f): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2007
i am a ghanian but have not yet heard of this news. not even as rumours in ghana. at all
but if it's were, then it's a good news or? our vice prez is a moslem, does it mean gene will be hajiah tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by basly: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2007
abeg make una no bore us wit gist wen no contribute 2 our living.talk of something else people
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by acidrop(f): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2007
efuah:

i am a ghanian but have not yet heard of this news. not even as rumours in ghana. at all
but if it's were, then it's a good news or? our vice prez is a moslem, does it mean gene will be hajiah tongue tongue

i think we are assured nw, that it is not true undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2007
so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by acidrop(f): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2007
so we can discard d whole idea nw smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by stellose(f): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2007
Bad belleooooooo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by acidrop(f): 6:09am On Apr 22, 2007
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by MP007(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2007
aint saying she is gold digger, but she aint mesing with no broke nigga, lol, get down gurl, plus she is sitting side wayus grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2007
who cares ??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2007
who cares ??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by md4real(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2007
i hear say na naija de lead for bizzy body i no believe at all but sha, this una yarn don comfirm say na true. i
beg make una talk better thing!
Pain:

I Thot She Was To Replace Stell* Obasanjo?

Gene**** Obasanjo?

Anyway she's still on track.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by uchetobi(f): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2007
Dis beef is too much. Haba.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by kemisole(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2007
am happy 4 r,@ last
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by trendy(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2007
@last, good for her. she waka well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by juliesanto(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
abeg, make she wait atiku will soon become president of Nigeria, abi she no wan answer first lady [b]GENEVIEVE  NNAJI ATIKU[/b].  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend / Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit / Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.