Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) (2775 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / How Old Is Your Church? Was Martin Luther or Pope Leo X The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
ok Bro. smiley Back to your question. IMO you would have left that money. Its wrong to give offering and collect it back. Not even collecting change is ideal. That is why when going to church, make change so that you won't have to do this. It is well smiley
but leaving that money there means giving an offering grudgingly. God won't accept it.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
SalC:
If you are truly a student and don't have much money on your account, then I see nothing wrong because even God will understand, afterall there's no need giving God an offering that is not from your heart.
I think I like this comment abi?(even though its bad to collect back money paid as offering unto GOD). Christianity no easy o! Na GOD go save us o. AMEN
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I think we know who the dumb person is here....The one who think anyone who criticized Christianity must be a Muslim and verse versa. Again you are an Idait! Take it or leave it smiley. Now run along and go give every bit of your penny to your pastor, he needs a new car.

"For what shall it profit a man , if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Don't you want to go inherit mansions in heaven smiley.
at least I'm not going to get 72virgins with tight womanliness right? And also some young boys hahahahaha! I know of that one wink
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Next time, try and be sure of what you are dropping. I don't think it's right for you to take that money back, though your situation is understandable.
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
at least I'm not going to get 72virgins with tight womanliness right? And also some young boys hahahahaha! I know of that one wink
Yea that is for your Muslims brothers. I wonder what you all are still doing in earth while virgins and mansions await you in heaven. Take a gun and blown your heads off so you can leave this earth in peace for people who want build it. Very soon all your churches and mosques would be appropriately taxed. I heard rapture is coming also ,you can all fly to heaven wink. If you don't want us to criticized you then stop disturbing our peace with your fugly churches and mosques, stop slitting throats and using our revenue for religious activities. Stop adding stüpid things in our constitution because of some useless Arab/Jews scriptures. Since you don't want stop then this will continue...
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yea that is for your Muslims brothers. I wonder what you all are still doing in earth while virgins and mansions await you in heaven. Take a gun and blown your heads off so you can leave this earth in peace for people who want build. Very soon all your churches and mosques would be appropriately taxed. I heard rapture is coming also so you can all fly to heaven wink. If you don't want us to criticized you then stop disturbing our peace with your fugly churches and mosques, stop slitting throats a using our revenue for religious activities. Since you want stop then this will continue...
your atheism rubbish cannot work for me. YOU ARE AN ISLAMIST
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
candy:
Next time, try and be sure of what you are dropping. I don't think it's right for you to take that money back, though your situation is understandable.
alright! Thanks

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
sbaks:
your atheism rubbish cannot work for me. YOU ARE AN ISLAMIST
Lol. Alright I'm done here.
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by naijaboiy: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Englishmart are you serious? cheesy
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
Englishmart are you serious? cheesy
walahi I'm very serious

1 Like

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
nothing to comment!
I grew up in IRAQ!
And also work with King PHEROH in Egypt!
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
nothing to comment!
I grew up in IRAQ!
And also work with King PHEROH in Egypt!
pheroh or Pharaoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Canadiangirl:
I'm not a christian so I don't know...

You've said that before!!! undecided
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yes it is wrong. You will burn in hell forever! Why are you so cruel? Do you even realized you are reducing the pastor chances of getting a private jet or a new car? cheesy

i guess you missed the part where he said he attended mass not service or do pastors now officiate mass? undecided
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Canadiangirl:
I'm not a christian so I don't know.... undecided

then why comment in the first place? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by RotrEmmanuel: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
pheroh or Pharaoh
ok
Re: What I Did Today In Church. (was It Wrong) by englishmart(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? / Please Who's Prophet Mohammed (PBH) In The Bible? / Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.