Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? (2590 Views)

“I Dedicate My Soul To Satan Because He Is Far Better Than God – Young Nigerian / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / I Have Asperger’s Syndrome. How Can I Serve God As An Aspie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? by ipreach: 7:42am On May 28, 2016
Would you rather serve God at your young age or in your old age?

The question of serving God at the right time have raised many controversy in many quarters; with some people saying that the right time to serve God is at the young age while other are of the view that it is better to start serving at the old age. Reason been that the young should enjoy their life before coming themselves in the service of God.

Ecclesiastics told us to “Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them” Ecclesiastes 12:1

Yet many people do not hold that scriptural passage to an esteem. This is where I decided to ask the question; When is the right time to serve God: Young or Old age?

Re: When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? by mrdba: 7:54am On May 28, 2016
young age... the strength nd zeal is there... besides wot's d assurance of getn 2d old age? don't 4get it's appointed 4 man once to die... after death... (u knw wot I mean)... Guess it's just important to put uncertainty aside nd stay wt d sure one now which is d days of d youth...

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? by teekay213(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2016
I think old age will be okay.after you flex finished retired to church full time at the age of 60.there is nothing like telling those coming youth you've been there b4.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age? by emprordan: 8:20am On May 28, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] you serve God both when u ar young and whnen you are ar old...

(1) (Reply)

For Believers: A Thread For Biblical Questions / Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! / Battle For The Young By Gbile Akanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.