Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian (36688 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by guruvick(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
GentleMimi:

Girl, so your non-existing sense did not tell you that the French also learn English properly like some of us do? No dey expose your brain ooo

Oga calm down I know your type grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by iamord(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
SenatorM:
I don't know this Couple.
Please Someone tell me who they are cos am based in Diaspora

Diaspora can be-

To the north-chad and Niger
To the south-ocean and sao tome grin
To the east-cameroon
To the west-benin rep

So where are u from exactly ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by SenatorM(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
iamord:

Diaspora can be-

To the north-chad and Niger
To the south-ocean and sao tome grin
To the east-cameroon
To the west-benin rep

So where are u from exactly ?
I mean Diaspora
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Beey(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
rattlesnake:
Are they married?
Sinners undecided
Let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by chichriso: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
congrats to them

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Jelailah(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ladies...if u ave been looking for husband for long. Just get a role on tinsel and your search will be over

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by sage2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
iamord:

No sense in your statement

That kid will grow up to find out that his birth came before his parents wedding day. Does that make sense to you?
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by iamord(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
sage2:

That kid will grow up to find out that his birth came before his parents wedding day. Does that make sense to you?

At least it will be better. To have a one happy Family. Than one on the alter that goes from worse to worse!
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Duru009(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
But thy are not yet married na. I dont understand aall des.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by DollyParton1(f): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Duru009:
But thy are not yet married na. I dont understand aall des.
dotman19:

Engaged couple actors Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh Christen their 2 months old son, Brian, in Accra, Ghana. Dami recently returned home to Ghana with the baby after being in New York for months to give birth. Photo credit: Ovation International.

Source http://.com/thread/1526/pics-damilola-adegbite--and--chris-attoh-christen-new-born-son-brian.html
They are now married
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by DollyParton1(f): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
sage2:

Damn!!!
What makes that senseless.
Are u a deeper life member or what?
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
why must she marry from Ghana, abi guys don finish for naija

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by quadridam(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Congratulations Chris and Dammy.....and who says Naija and Ghana are silent enemies?

Love erases all lines of hatred and division!!!

By the way I wonder what color this baby will be...Daddy is coke...mummy is fanta.... Maybe baby Brian will be Cokanta...grin
lol coftar
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
sage2:

Illegitimate children are not looked down upon this days, so try and track the sense down dear.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by bidex(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
I wonder how moderators moderate posts here. there are loads of topics that needs front page not this type. Whats our bussiness with their child naming? are they the first to name a child? shame no even catch them. Yoruba culture names their children on 8th day!
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by sage2(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Zikamax:
Illegitimate children are not looked down upon this days, so try and track the sense down dear.

Look up the meaning of the bolder. What does it connote?
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by DrGroove(f): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Baby mama syndrome...#GROSS Irresponsibility
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by boombay(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2014
GentleMimi:

Since you are schooling in France, you should know it is "I am", not "am". This joke has been abused badly, totally lost its flavour. Sheesh

gentle Mimi check my posts... I invented it..
I started itgrin
Don't mind them...dem wan spoil my invention for me
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nmeri17: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Only God knows what my future wife is doing at present.

this yo signature nor be here o!! cheesy u can change that like to "unlike " so the victim wonders when he liked the post and why he can't unlike wink
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by tosongolabeaty: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Let go there

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by kilimanjaro(m): 4:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:

She's probably on bed with a man. smiley

@topic, congrats
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2014
sage2:

Look up the meaning of the bolder. What does it connote?
I am not prepared to sit in divination for you and at the end be expected to advise you as if you do not have elders in your town. Huhh?
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by iamord(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
why must she marry from Ghana, abi guys don finish for naija
I bow to u. !!
As na the guy she like nko
Before it was Igbo no marry yoruba
Now ghana no marry nigeria
That's Bad
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:

Maybe singing like Beyonce and u r her Jayz
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Godmother(f): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2014
mealdred:
First it was chuks & Ene now kwame & thelema, all thanks to Tinsel

My dear, there's yet another couple from Tinsel Gbenro and the pretty Osas. Tinsel has become cupid o grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Hahaha,

no b dat guy wey dey beat 'im wife in ''shuga''

e go wicked gan o.

This reminds me when my 2nd wife, iya akin gave me ma 1st son.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by delman88(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
rattlesnake:
Are they married?
Sinners undecided

please what does ur bible says about judging others?

hypocrites>>SMH
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Pdizzle(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
I just hope our African names won't go into extinction soon.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by sage2(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Zikamax:
I am not prepared to sit in divination for you and at the end be expected to advise you as if you do not have elders in your town. Huhh?

I know exactly what the elders of my town would advise when it comes to matrimony.
And if she must marry a Ghanaian, she should have, at least, done it properly.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2014
rattlesnake:
Are they married?
Sinners undecided
Cast the first stone if u are not a sinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons / Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.