Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian (36813 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Awwwww. This so sweet. Congrats to them. smiley
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
rattlesnake:
Are they married?
Sinners undecided

lol.... Saint, i hail u o
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
sage2:

I know exactly what the elders of my town would advise when it comes to matrimony.
And if she must marry a Ghanaian, she should have, at least, done it properly.
That their baby came before they were legally married has nothing to change in his future. If that was how she planned to start her family, its her choice so stop criticizing her. Wether the baby was born before or after marriage, he will still remain theirs. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by sage2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Zikamax:
That their baby came before they were legally married has nothing to change in his future. If that was how she planned to start her family, its her choice so stop criticizing her. Wether the baby was born before or after marriage, he will still remain theirs. Period!

It is sure their choice. But one should always assess the impact of their choice on others. That kid will have to accept the way and manner of his birth as regards matrimony. But if given the chioce to choose between being born within or outside wedlock, I have no doubt in my mind that he will choose the former.

*MODIFIED*

Nigerian men, over the years, have embraced the culture of hardwork and steadfastness and we have been known to take care of our women with all sense of responsilities. I, therefore, find it utterly disrespecful that any appreciating Naija girl will contemplate dating other nationals without giving their compaptriot the right of first refusal.Naija have a rare characteristic of being blessed with men of the highest quality and prestine breed. Why wonder afar for what is surplus at your back yard?
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by salbis(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
mealdred:
First it was chuks & Ene now kwame & thelema, all thanks to Tinsel
wow! I never knew Chuks and Ene are married. Nice one Chuksy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by PocoAPoco57: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
why must she marry from Ghana, abi guys don finish for naija

You should understand Dami, the probability of her son becoming a muslim extremist, armed robber, drug peddler or a 419 scammer is very phucking low becuz the child is not 100% mumugerian. She did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by ireneony(f): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

You should understand Dami, the probability of her son becoming a muslim extremist, armed robber, drug peddler or a 419 scammer is very phucking low becuz the child is not 100% mumugerian. She did the right thing
I pity o. what is bad from marrying within your country. I thought she was a classy girl, that could get any reputable guy from ni sad
PocoAPoco57:

I pity o. what is bad from marrying within your country. I thought she was a classy girl, that could get any reputable guy from nigeria(there are lot of rich and handsome Here in Nigeria) yet she settled for less. maybe she desperate for marriage, and yet there is no wedding ring on her finger
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by PocoAPoco57: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
synergycom19:
I pray he takes care of her because Ghanaian men are mostly irresponsible

Very retardedddd comments coming from a brain malnourish idiotttt who comes from a country where people give birth like pigs and more than half of the population dont know their real father. I dont know how you piece of shitttt are able to live in an animals farm like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by PocoAPoco57: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
I pity o. what is bad from marrying within your country. I thought she was a classy girl, that could get any reputable guy from ni sadI pity o. what is bad from marrying within your country. I thought she was a classy girl, that could get any reputable guy from nigeria(there are lot of rich and handsome Here in Nigeria) yet she settled for less. maybe she desperate for marriage, and yet there is no wedding ring on her finger

Maybe she is not interested in blood money. Have thought about that. You bow legged fooooool

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by ireneony(f): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Maybe she is not interested in blood money. Have thought about that. You bow legged fooooool
why are u so pained
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by KLand(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
mealdred:
First it was chuks & Ene now kwame & thelema, all thanks to Tinsel

Good for them. They found fame and fortune in Tinsel. They found love there too. Bravo!
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
sage2:

It is sure their choice. But one should always assess the impact of their choice on others. That kid will have to accept the way and manner of his birth as regards matrimony. But if given the chioce to choose between being born within or outside wedlock, I have no doubt in my mind that he will choose the former.

*MODIFIED*

Nigerian men, over the years, have embraced the culture of hardwork and steadfastness and we have been known to take care of our women with all sense of responsilities. I, therefore, find it utterly disrespecful that any appreciating Naija girl will contemplate dating other nationals without giving their compaptriot the right of first refusal.Naija have a rare characteristic of being blessed with men of the highest quality and prestine breed. Why wonder afar for what is surplus at your back yard?
That is love for you. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the flood drown it, for love is strong as death. Love can take you where you ever dreamed of going, more especially we ladies.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by sage2(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Zikamax:
That is love for you. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the flood drown it, for love is strong as death. Love can take you where you ever dreamed of going, more especially we ladies.

I hear you ma.
Re: Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian by iamord(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) / Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.