Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (2391 Views)

Can I Use A Spanish Visa Or Shengen Visa To Enter The Uk? / Shengen Visa Ban? / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 4stylz: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: . by tobtap: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
well my candid advice is that you stay back in nigeria and invest dat money of yours...because the ugly truth of europe is that once u are a non-citizen it will be difficult for u to get a good pay job and since you are going with a visitor visa,am very sure getting any job will be very difficult.
y not buy d human hair online instead of flying over der...it will save you alot and u will still make a sizable profit...u can get dem on chinese B2B websites like alibaba and dhgate.com....
wish you the best

1 Like

Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
tobtap:
well my candid advice is that you stay back in nigeria and invest dat money of yours...because the ugly truth of europe is that once u are a non-citizen it will be difficult for u to get a good pay job and since you are going with a visitor visa,am very sure getting any job will be very difficult.
y not buy d human hair online instead of flying over der...it will save you alot and u will still make a sizable profit...u can get dem on chinese B2B websites like alibaba and dhgate.com....
wish you the best
op, dont listen to this man. dont let this man discourage you. this man is propably living in Europe. this man is like our politicians who preach 'stay back and fix 9ja' while their children are studying abroad.
Lastly, oP don't listen to this man.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:

op, dont listen to this man. dont let this man discourage you. this man is propably living in Europe. this man is like our politicians who preach 'stay back and fix 9ja' while their children are studying abroad.
Lastly, oP don't listen to this man.

Those who liked your post must be very very dumb!

I mean, like everyone knows Europe isn't in good shape economically and immigration laws are not favourable to immigrants from 3rd world countries.

Human Hair extensions business is blooming, the op should calm down and he will make it.
Ordering from sites like aliexpress or from china is much more cheaper than travelling all the way to dubai

FYI, 9ja politians and their kids don't go abroad for greener pastures or to huzzle. They already have the money to spend. And that's what those countries want, come, spend and go.

4 Likes

Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Joavid:

I mean, like everyone knows Europe isn't in good shape economically and immigration laws are not favourable to immigrants from 3rd world countries.

Human Hair extensions business is blooming, the op should calm down and he will make it.
Ordering from sites like aliexpress or from china is much more cheaper than travelling all the way to dubai

FYI, 9ja politians and their kids don't go abroad for greener pastures or to huzzle. They already have the money to spend. And that's what those countries want, come, spend and go.
you done
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Joavid:

those sites sells fake stuffs a lot... sometimes they font send what u actually ordered for so my own advice is for u to go there urself and feel/see what u wanted to buy

(1) (Reply)

20 Things That Only Happen In Dubai / Please How Did you Raised Money To Travel Out? / Is Venezuela A Good Place To Travel To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.