Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lover Or Fighter? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lover Or Fighter? (514 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / Do You Need A Sex Mate, Penpal, Lover, Or You Want To Join / Ur Lover Or Bestie,who Wuld U Rather Discuss With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lover Or Fighter? by mrghost: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
“ Hello guys, you won’t believe what happened yesterday.

“I was outside of this club, right, and there was this BIG guy outside with a Mohawk. And he was arguing with this little preppie guy over something, I don’t know what.

“And all of a sudden, this Mohawk guy just CLOCKS the other dude – hard!

“Not only does he punch the guy, but he follows through with his elbow, so it’s like a straight one-two hit!

“And the guy who got punched just stands there for a minute, like his brain doesn’t quite realize what just happened, and he falls straight back onto the concrete like he’s stiff as a two-by-four, and just lays there looking straight up into the sky with his eyes wide open.

“And everyone’s looking at this just stunned. And this guy isn’t moving, isn’t even blinking, and I’m thinking
“Crap, this guy is dead! He’s fucking dead and I’m a witness!”
Re: Lover Or Fighter? by HRhotness(f): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
errrr. . . . ok lipsrsealed
Re: Lover Or Fighter? by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
yur point xactly? undecided
Re: Lover Or Fighter? by mrghost: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2008
“Well, his friends helped him up and the guy snapped out of it and he started talking shit again. So the Mohawk guy comes back and tries to throw down, and their friends are holding them apart.

“Eventually the cops show up and everyone gets arrested. The funny thing is, these guys who got arrested drove their girlfriends to the club, so these poor girls were stranded.

“Me and my buddies ended up taking them to get something to eat and then home. We’re lovers, not fighters, you know?

“But I’m sure those guys worked out their differences in prison.” cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Port-harcourt Users / Sexy Guy / I Need I Very Sincere And Ready To Date Lady For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.