Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Toyin Lawani Put On Screen Lewd View Of Her Butt [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Put On Screen Lewd View Of Her Butt [photo] (1083 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 / You Won't Believe It! Toyin Lawani Put Boobs On Display In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Put On Screen Lewd View Of Her Butt [photo] by rotators: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
It happened that many Nigerians go naked all because they want to gain recognition or rather draw peoples attention by abusing the use of internet posting half unclad of themselves.

Go here to see what i am talking about+picture

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter / Bey Is Not 'flawless'; Unretouched Photos Of Queen Bey's L'oreal Ad Leaks / Aww! Tyga Takes Kylie Jenner On A Date To Attend His New Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.