Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (1086 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Girl Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her For Her Bestfriend (photos) / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter by BrAkingNews: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hi-300x170.jpg[/img]

Tonto Dikeh's rich Boyfriend dumps her for Senator’s Daughter

For some time, Tonto Dikeh has been hiding the new man in her life from ladies, looks like she decided to adopt such stringent measure to prevent what happened to her rich boyfriend, Michael Awujoola.
For those wondering why Tonto has refused to show the face of her boyfriend after her affair with Michael, who is popularly known as Malivehood, hit the rocks, no need to wonder anymore.

Despite all the expensive gifts the guy gave Tonto, some customized with gold, he has dumped her and you can confirm this as she has stopped promoting him totally. But what led to the break up?

Micheal's new babe is Deola Smart and she is the beautiful daughter of Senator Adeyemi Smart. Deola’s parents are very rich and Michael is just like Dbanj who loves rolling with either rich or popular girls, or even a girl that is both if possible.

Micheal is said to be so happy to be dating Deola that he used her picture last week on his IG page where he captioned it, 'my Chic is hotter than yours, and abbreviated her name as DS'.

Tonto is flaunting her new man online to spite Michael, he is also flaunting his Deola to get back at her. Lol!

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/tonto-dikehs-rich-boyfriend-dumps-her-for-senators-daughter/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter by ammyluv2002(f): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Jeez. .what a world! Deola Smart is a small girl now. I taught her in SS1 during my youth services days (Kinsey Academy, Kwara State) so she don grow to date somebody like dat? Kai shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter by loistee: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Jeez. .what a world! Deola Smart is a small girl now. I taught her in SS1 during my youth services days (Kinsey Academy, Kwara State) so she don grow to date somebody like dat? Kai shocked shocked shocked

deola is niw a big girl now o, she us d university now in london.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Rich Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
loistee:

deola is niw a big girl now o, she us d university now in london.
I can see that....she's really big now

(1) (Reply)

Dad Kills His 5 Children To Gain Magical Powers / Ini Edo Acquires A G-wagon Worth 38M[PHOTO] / Throwback: These Photos Of Your Favourite Celebrities Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.