Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! (1164 Views)

The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / The Real Agenda Of APC Revealed / Transformation Agenda Of GEJ: The Jos Airport Example (Modified With More Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bolaino(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
I Greet you all, My learned And distinguished Nairalanders, If you did not know, then you are ignorant, and this article should be an eye opener for you. Since the time of the crusades there has been a secret war between christians and muslims, this war led to the eventual fall of the Turkish ottoman empire. And the halt in the spread of Islamic beliefs in some parts of the world, The Ottoman empire was the Last Islamic state to have emerged, till the recent resurgence of Radical islamist wahaabii ideology, amongst most Islamic terrorist Groups like The ISIS, Al qaeda, AL Nusra, Al shabab etc. The recent surge in hostile islamic practices can be linked to the zeal by most hard core jihadists from the middle east, to restore Islam to it's former Glory, But alas, they are being misguided, They have made mistakes that The whole of Islam as a religion will pay dearly for in the future, these Islamists are being sponsored indirectly by the same people they are fighting, ( the saudi, yemeni and UAE princes that sponsor terrorism, are Covert operatives of Most Western Countries) and these Jihadists are putting muslims all over the world in danger of aggressive actions of Religious Intolerance by other Religions of the world, from analysis so far, it has been gathered that Radical Islam will be outlawed very soon in most parts of the world, and stricter measures would be put in place to curb Islamic practices all over the world, Like the banning of muslim attire, and the discrimination of muslims all over the world, it would start in the western countries first, Muslim practices would be banned in countries Like, England, America, Australia, Canada, Russia, and China. Islam would be Tagged a "violent Evil Cult" and most muslims would be forced to adhere to circular non islamic laws. This will eventually lead to an all out war between Imperialist countries and Muslims, with Muslims Losing the war and Islam, being put only, in the archives of history, why will this happen? Because of The misguided Islamist agenda, to wage war against non muslims, The world is currently at war with Islam, there is no denying this fact, and if you're a muslim you are Endangered, because Your fellow muslims have sowed seeds of evil in the world that you would all reap in the coming future. Call it a Zionist plan or whatever you want, but I believe you all know there is a plan amongst the world's elite to Rid the world of Islam. The same people the islamists are fighting are the same people who provide them with Anti aircraft weaponry and Tow missiles, they are the same people who kill innocent muslims with drones and targeted assassinations, and they are doing this to justify what they have planned for Islam, in the future, and that is to rid the world of Islam, Both moderate and Radical, The Zionists ( if you prefer to call them that) have a Global Agenda, to control the world by using Islamists to cause terror and by These actions, allow the free people of the world to give up their freedom and mineral resources, for protection, and so far they are making headway, and with the increase in attacks by Islamist terrorists all over the world, Their goal is being achieved, all ye jihadists out there, you are all fighting a war that you will lose, The islamic state is an American creation, likewise many other jihadists sects in The middle east and Africa, Wake up before it's too late, consider the innocent muslims you are condemning to a fate of uncertainty. And my advice to all Moderate muslims out there is to advise your fellow brothers and sisters, to become more tolerant of other Religions, This world is Not a Christian, or muslim world, It's a world for everybody, we are all entitled to the right to Live. No one Religion has the monopoly of Life and Death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by Edwinmason(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Islamic Terrorist will soon end

3 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bloodyasssasin: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Edwinmason:
Islamic Terrorist will soon end

Thats what buhari wants to bring in Nigeria

But i no go work

6 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bolaino(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

But i no go work
hmmm
Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by Edwinmason(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

But i no go work
GOD nor go allow am work

3 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by jayonpoint(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

But i no go work
If buhari hv such plan for Nigeria God let buhari die in pieces bt if nt n u're spreading false rumor abt an innocent man who only hv burning passion to better d lots of nigerians including ursef, I pray u shall die scattered. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by ogbronx(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
jayonpoint:

If buhari hv such plan for Nigeria God let buhari die in pieces bt if nt n u're spreading false rumor abt an innocent man who only hv burning passion to better d lots of nigerians including ursef, I pray u shall die scattered. Idiot
He couldn't say amen to that . Lol! I no fit shout oh. make him die scatter? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bolaino(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
ogbronx:
He couldn't say amen to that . Lol! I no fit shout oh. make him die scatter? Chai!
lol, I don't know if General Buhari has such plans, or intentions, but I know for sure that he is an Islamist.

2 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by gatiano(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
very nice one brother, you are a vigilant observer. i have always told people that, those that they dimmed muslims are actually not muslims and their followers knows nothing of what they do.
Islam can not be eradicated, Islam can't go no where, it has been here for trillions of years, it had been from the beginning and nobody would know its ending, much like the blackman.

the only reason why all this trouble is happening in Islam by people who call themselves muslims but are not, the purpose is to make it look evil especially to the black people. Islam can not die.

like i always say, black people created the universe, and they did so with Islam. it is far more than a religion.

1 Like

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bolaino(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2014
gatiano:
very nice one brother, you are a vigilant observer. i have always told people that, those that they dimmed muslims are actually not muslims and their followers knows nothing of what they do.
Islam can not be eradicated, Islam can't go no where, it has been here for trillions of years, it had been from the beginning and nobody would know its ending, much like the blackman.

the only reason why all this trouble is happening in Islam by people who call themselves muslims but are not, the purpose is to make it look evil especially to the black people. Islam can not die.

like i always say, black people created the universe, and they did so with Islam. it is far more than a religion.
Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by drkay003: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by asandigbo(f): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
nice one there, how I wish boko haram will see this, but many of their recruits are stark illiterate s. pls I don't even blame d western world sponsoring d jihadist s . they know that d religion was formed via violence, therefore its follower s can be easily manipulated, the same way it started will be d same way it will end. yes, I asadike said so .

2 Likes

Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bolaino(m): 4:58am On Nov 28, 2014
asandigbo:
nice one there, how I wish boko haram will see this, but many of their recruits are stark illiterate s. pls I don't even blame d western world sponsoring d jihadist s . they know that d religion was formed via violence, therefore its follower s can be easily manipulated, the same way it started will be d same way it will end. yes, I asadike said so .
Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:

can u also say 'muhammad ain't a Muslim(real,d 1 u're talkin abt)
Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by gatiano(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muhammad was a marvellous prophet of ALLAH, a wonderful Muslim, like i said, the enemy infiltrated Islam, 3 generations after he died, they changed the whole teachings allergorically, the deviated the minds of the people towards wickedness.
Arcsniper:
can u also say 'muhammad ain't a Muslim(real,d 1 u're talkin abt)
Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by Horus(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hAWmle0qQ

[size=15pt]The Truth About Boko Haram Terror In Africa[/size]
Re: The Global Islamist Agenda Of Terror!!! by bolaino(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2014
Sunni muslims, Killed Shite mulsims in iraq and syria without mercy, all because of the wahaabi school of thought, ideologies can be dangerous if not well curtailed, May The souls of the people who lost their lives in yesterday's attack, rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

11 Presidential Contestants To Slug It Out In 2015 Election / / Why Jonathan Will Be Jailed - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.