Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Parents Be Warned! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Be Warned! (3339 Views)

Parents Be Mindful Of The Kind Of School You Enrol Your Children / Breeding Houses For Homosexuality- Parents Be Advised! / Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Be Warned! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls and pls listen to the advice given by posters here,report this matter to the girls parents.Just stylishly tell the girl's mum to take the girl for medical check up.If you don't, you will never find peace within yourself. Please,in God's name..do the right thing.If you can't,PM me,we Will find a way.please.
Re: Parents Be Warned! by NickiRoman: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nawa ooo,This girl is just five years old for God sakes!May God punish that so called Uncle T and The Sch proprietor.Inform that Girl's Parents Right Now!If it were to be your daughter would you keep quiet!!!!!?
Re: Parents Be Warned! by kendraloops(f): 4:37am On Nov 27, 2014
A 5yr old can NEVER lie about something like that, what does she stand to gain?

(wild thought) or could it be a fellow classmate was playing mummy n daddy with her n it happened? and out of fear, she said its uncle T? Whatever the case, her parents gotta know.

Op,do the needful!!
Re: Parents Be Warned! by vingi(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]@OP Am sooooo mad at you for not reporting to the parents. you still find sleep at night?
Re: Parents Be Warned! by systacee: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
The right thing here is to call the parents' attention to the situation. She may not be the only one and you could just be the one to put an end to a child's trauma and save other children from such.
Re: Parents Be Warned! by upmanagers: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
ohaleoghene:

I don't intend keeping silent though. I have plans on what to do. I don't mind loosing the job as I am planning to quite teaching soon . is boring. I just do not want to start pointing fingers, as the girl might not talk again . my colleague told me the girl was taken somewhere and was threatened to be flogged by uncle T 's mum. she is a teacher there too. but I promise I won't let it go off like that.

If u really don't intend keeping silent about it then please speakup sooner, more child molestion may be taking place by this uncle T just cos you are waiting for the perfect plan or time.
Tell the girl to tell her parents cos they wil beat uncle t and his mum and any other person that doesn't want her to talk. Let her see her parents as the best people to protect her from people like uncle t.
Right now she is going tru trauma and her self esteem may never been crushed beyond redemption if u don't act soon plus her life would never be thesame as those of her age mate.
Please take action fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Baby At 21, I Wish I Waited / Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... / Daddy Says, "Go Wash My Clothes" But I Have An Important Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.