Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... (3351 Views)

I Need Help Before Making A Mistake To Buy This Pot / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Good morning everyone, please I need help before I will run mad. I have been married for two years now and for this two years I have been the one taking care of my self, my husband is an air force personal with the rank of a corporal but every month he cry's that he doesn't have money that his salary is not much mind you before we got married I asked him how much he earns but he refused to tell me, I asked for the second time he said I should not bother about it I told my mom about it she said I should forget about it provided he's going to take care of me. My people this man gives me 5k every month for up keep for me and our son in this hard economy 😭😭 I am the one shouldering everything at this point I am tired. Please who knows how much air force personals with the rank of a corporal earns including their allowances all together how much please πŸ‘πŸ‘ I want to know, I'm a business woman but currently my business is going backwards due to too much load. Please please make una help me πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I'm sorry for the long postπŸ‘ thanks everyone.

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2023
I don't know when some women will have sense. You asked a man who's seeking your hands in marriage how much he's earning, he didn't tell you and you didn't do your findings then before going ahead to marry him. It's now you're trying to find out how much a corporal is earning. After you don enter fire

I don kukuma talk my own, if as a man you're not stinkingly wealthy ( especially in this present economy) don't come near me.

marriage is not a prison with years of hard labor, why are you men now trapping innocent girls in poverty in the name of marriage? If you're not financially capable yet, you no go sit down your own? Abi which one come be enter finish com dey cry no money no money?? Hm!

Madam, you go ask tire. Question wey you supposed ask before you enter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by deewhydoski(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I don't know when some women will have sense. You asked a man who's seeking your hands in marriage how much he's earning, he didn't tell you and you didn't do your findings then before going ahead to marry him. It's now you're trying to find out how much a corporal is earning. After you don enter fire

I don kukuma talk my own, if as a man you're not stinkingly wealthy ( especially in this present economy) don't come near me.

marriage is not a prison with years of hard labor, why are you men now trapping innocent girls in poverty in the name of marriage? If you're not financially capable yet, you no go sit down your own? Abi which one come be enter finish com dey cry no money no money?? Hm!

You are looking for a stinking wealthy man, how are you going to add value to this man life?.....when you are looking for a wealthy man, also prepare yourself to looking promising and valuable if not the man will just see you as a piece of furniture he owns at home.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 5:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Report him to his boss at the office. His salary will be divided into 3 while you and your son have two parts then he will take the third part

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 5:22am On Oct 06, 2023
deewhydoski:

You are looking for a stinking wealthy man, how are you going to add value to this man life?.....when you are looking for a wealthy man, also prepare yourself to looking promising and valuable if not the man will just see you as a piece of furniture he owns at home.
absolutely

You're right. Rich men want women that has value not necessarily her money. But some of we men should have mercy on ourselves biko. Why marriage when we are yet to stand firmly on our feet? Even if you see a girl that gives herself freely to you as a man, Why not runaway? At least have mercy on those innocent children you want to bring into this miserable country. Haba

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by deewhydoski(m): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Good morning everyone, please I need help before I will run mad. I have been married for two years now and for this two years I have been the one taking care of my self, my husband is an air force personal with the rank of a corporal but every month he cry's that he doesn't have money that his salary is not much mind you before we got married I asked him how much he earns but he refused to tell me, I asked for the second time he said I should not bother about it I told my mom about it she said I should forget about it provided he's going to take care of me. My people this man gives me 5k every month for up keep for me and our son in this hard economy 😭😭 I am the one shouldering everything at this point I am tired. Please who knows how much air force personals with the rank of a corporal earns including their allowances all together how much please πŸ‘πŸ‘ I want to know, I'm a business woman but currently my business is going backwards due to too much load. Please please make una help me πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I'm sorry for the long postπŸ‘ thanks everyone.

If truly the rank of your husband is corporal or lance corporal, his salary(maybe 60-80) cannot be much because this set of people are employed with olevel certificate but that doesn't warrant him to be giving you 5k per month. You have been trying as a wife and as a mother, it is not easy for only you to carry that heavy weight on your shoulder. My advice is that you should meet his parents and explain things to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Gamesmart: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The bolded is fine.

You too have to bring to the marriage what a man wants and keep offering it while the money is there.

Just don't try and trap an achieving man in a marriage where you don't look hot and you are exciting in bed.

You need to be fine in the first place (i.e. 8 out of 10 and above) and maintain this for about 20 years, at least. You must have breast, ass, face, good shape, dress to outshine other women and can work a room of men with your sexual mannerism for 20 years. If you don't have all these in abundance and/or proportion for at least 20 years, no open your mouth to demand a "wealthy man".

When you are having sex, make sure you are not like most Nigerian women that just lie there with a hole between their legs, and just making suffocated moans all the way through. You better know how to contour your body, spread legs wide, beg for the D to hit you badly, talk dirty while he is pounding and utilise cumm when it arrives.

Don't you dare, I mean effing dare, have one kid and then, like most Nigerian women, lose shape forever and be fat. You need to snap back into figure 8 and dress size 4-6 (US) within 7 months of each birth.

If you cannot meet all these to the T for 20 years, you can be slightly forgiven if you are willing to get help from a younger woman as side chic to provide what you cannot provide, while you take care of the kids and home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Gamesmart: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2023
deewhydoski:

Oh, I just gave her the rules and guidance.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Ahmed0336(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Report him to his boss at the office. His salary will be divided into 3 while you and your son have two parts then he will take the third part
What if him come divorce her? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Nice2023(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2023
U just married him like that.

U tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Brandiebird: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Gamesmart:

The bolded is fine.

You too have to bring to the marriage what a man wants and keep offering it while the money is there.

Just don't try and trap an achieving man in a marriage where you don't look hot and you are exciting in bed.

You need to be fine in the first place (i.e. 8 out of 10 and above) and maintain this for about 20 years, at least. You must have breast, ass, face, good shape, dress to outshine other women and can work a room of men with your sexual mannerism for 20 years. If you don't have all these in abundance and/or proportion for at least 20 years, no open your mouth to demand a "wealthy man".

When you are having sex, make sure you are not like most Nigerian women that just lie there with a hole between their legs, and just making suffocated moans all the way through. You better know how to contour your body, spread legs wide, beg for the D to hit you badly, talk dirty while he is pounding and utilise cumm when it arrives.

Don't you dare, I mean effing dare, have one kid and then, like most Nigerian women, lose shape forever and be fat. You need to snap back into figure 8 and dress size 4-6 (US) within 7 months of each birth.

If you cannot meet all these to the T for 20 years, you can be slightly forgiven if you are willing to get help from a younger woman as side chic to provide what you cannot provide, while you take care of the kids and home.

All this just to say that you are broke? 🀧

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by OBTOREPA(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Have nothing to say,but trust God for his change.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Authoreety: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2023
As a business woman, use your money and face you and ur son..

But women sef,using ur own money to take care of the house always seems like a huge burden, but you all will expect your husband to take care of the home ,in-laws and everything from same type of business..

Abeg o... Let men breath

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
absolutely

You're right. Rich men want women that has value not necessarily her money. But some of we men should have mercy on ourselves biko. Why marriage when we are yet to stand firmly on our feet? Even if you see a girl that gives herself freely to you as a man, Why not runaway? At least have mercy on those innocent children you want to bring into this miserable country. Haba

God bless you. I don't get it because even the man is also putting himself under serious pressure by getting married with such meagre salary but they'll never use their number six until it hits them and when you talk they'll come for you.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by deewhydoski(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Is that how they divorce somone
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Ahmed0336:

He still won't escape it. He'll still be paying her the money because the child is his unless he resigns.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Brandiebird:

All this just to say that you are broke? 🀧

LoL... I'm telling you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by deewhydoski(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

God bless you. I don't get it because even the man is also putting himself under serious pressure by getting married with such meagre salary but they'll never use their number six until it hits them and when you talk they'll come for you.
That man is stingy and irresponsible, it is not because of the meagre salary he is receiving. His salary is between 60-80k. Thousand of married people are living with this salary and they never for once beg for bread because they are not living above their means. This woman is not looking for a rich man in her husband's, she just want him to be responsible with the little he is receiving and take care of his family. If her husband is dropping 30k per month I am very sure she will support him and she will never come to drop this bomb. Openness and trust is very important in marriage, that's what her husband lack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Homeboiy: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Mercychen

Your twin sister had been married for 7 years and you are still single waiting for a wealthy man to marry, ordinary primary school teacher like you.

At 36 years. You will reach 40 single.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Drfernandez(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Homeboiy:
Mercychen

Your twin sister had been married for 7 years and you are still single waiting for a wealthy man to marry, ordinary primary school teacher like you.

At 36 years. You will reach 40 single.

She's 43 not 36. She's a typical example of misery loves company.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by ricki: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Na N65,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by SouthSouth1914: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Was your father stinkingly rich when he impregnated your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Is that the end of the world? She'd obviously be granted the child while the man pay monthly for the child upkeep

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Gamesmart:

The bolded is fine.

See how this one is analysing what wealthy men want on their behalf, did they ask you to help them? Nairaland guys go dey analyse wetin no concern them and be feeling proud of themselves lol, you think wealthy men will be looking for physically mundane things in women before they marry them? They've seen it all, they've expereienced it all, only the ones with broke mindset will see big breast and big aΕ›s with fine face as an achievement, Alakija's son that got married early this year married a regular lady with a dry body, Jeff bezos girlfriend has a botched body with a masculine face, you think breast and aΕ›s is what they focused on? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Was your father stinkingly rich when he impregnated your mother?

So because her father wasn't rich, she shouldn't marry someone that is stinkingly rich abi? Must everybody be like you people that loves generational poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by SouthSouth1914: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:

So because her father wasn't rich, she shouldn't marry someone that is stinkingly rich? Must everybody be like you that loves generational poverty?

The point is you lots should have something tangible to do and earn a living before a man makes you his slave!!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

The point is you lots should have something tangible to do and earn a living before a man makes you his slave!!

Which woman, in this present economy, is sitting idle and not doing anything? Women around you don't go to work or have their businesses? Do you live in a cave?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Donpenny(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2023
I thought ladies said producing children is more difficult than paying bills in the family undecided.. now you see what most men go through daily to put food and shelter over ladies head. Γ’ne of the reasons they usually die earlier than their wivies. Society made this wicked law and today's men are now wise. Dnt marry men, you dnt have any thing to gain than paying bills

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Sirhush(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Try go to his office and meet his boss. Explain everything to them. And am sure there will be a changes. And mind you are you sure your man is not seeing another woman outside. Because he should be able to send at list 30k to you every month no matter the rank as and office of the arm force

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Sirhush(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Sirhush:
Try go to his office and meet his boss. Explain everything to them. And am sure there will be a changes. And mind you are you sure your man is not seeing another woman outside. Because he should be able to send at list 30k to you every month no matter the rank as and officer of the arm force
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by SouthSouth1914: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Which woman, in this present economy, is sitting idle and not doing anything? Women around you don't go to work or have their businesses? Do you live in a cave?

Haha! That struck a nerve grin. Marriage is a two way thing, a man and a woman come together to become one. If you have something doing, you won’t be waiting for a man to buy you pampers etc.

Work on yourself, even billionaires don’t want to marry liabilities! Haha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage / Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.