Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). (2240 Views)

(photo) When Your 4year Old son Plays With Ur Paper! / How 2 Check Ur Weight With Ur Blackberry & Nokia Phone. / Always Check Ur Dictionary Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
huh! not only patrick Obahiagbon can murder english language.

it make me fury-ferry when ppl behave in a consilatorility and gausifunerral attitudes just to prove their exclamentitatorlity loolly poo on social medias just to show how tourify and deadlicline dey are.

life is too short to pamolaritate unmeanlinglessly and miscorginatation things.

cheesy

add urs
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by Diffdeef(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
So after being all grandiloquent in your write up,you still don't know there aint nothing like "social medias".
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Diffdeef:
So after being all grandiloquent in your write up,you still don't know there aint nothing like "social medias".
my errors are my philantrephanofic way.

thanks for ur contribution
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by misreal(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
agarawu23:
huh! not only patrick Obahiagbon can murder english language.

it make me fury-ferry when ppl behave in a consilatorility and gausifunerral attitudes just to prove their exclamentitatorlity loolly poo on social medias just to show how tourify and deadlicline dey are.

life is too short to pamolaritate unmeanlinglessly and miscorginatation things.

cheesy

add urs
......faints....carries my bazooka in my fainting world .......wakes up...guy do u want to die?
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2014
misreal:
......faints....carries my bazooka in my fainting world .......wakes up...guy do u want to die?
dies n dying is geragectically milepously wat I hate most. sad
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by misreal(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2014
agarawu23:
dies n dying is geragectically milepously wat I hate most. sad
..runs away from thread.... grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2014
misreal:
..runs away from thread.... grin
cheesy grin run back u r safe
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by misreal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
agarawu23:
cheesy grin run back u r safe
if u want me to come back.please reduce the grammer.I never go "sckool" oh.
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
misreal:
if u want me to come back.please reduce the grammer.I never go "sckool" oh.
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by misreal(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
agarawu23:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
..runs back into the thread with a giant oxford dictionary..Make I hear any grammer wen no get meaning first..
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
misreal:
..runs back into the thread with a giant oxford dictionary..Make I hear any grammer wen no get meaning first..
longman dictionary is the best
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by misreal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
agarawu23:
I am not surprised.na u be nwa teacher na. grin
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by misreal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
agarawu23:
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by laidian(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
What exactly is this toxicographic poster trying to postulate? i need a dieomentry immortal to tranlocopia this in whitemania lang because i four-cornered education in france.

1 Like

Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by philo3(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
sorry wrong thread
*rushes out like usainB
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
philo3:
sorry wrong thread
*rushes out like usainB
draws him back with a gaglantefitorial rope "

1 Like

Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by philo3(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
agarawu23:
draws him back with a gaglantefitorial rope "
faints*

1 Like

Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ah-ahn!!!! ROTFL y'all are sooooo funny... I laughed so hard that I now have a stomachache
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 5:06am On Dec 06, 2014
misscastle:
Ah-ahn!!!! ROTFL y'all are sooooo funny... I laughed so hard that I now have a stomachache
at times we shld laff out our canalinary insiccority teeth. life is too racactically short to be sad
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by Dahjhi: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by Dahjhi: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2014
What an Epileptomic post from my sagatiable concodia. You have to detangle that this is just a villavamuselly exornoration of rientelic words lipsrsealed
Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by Skynetlodgetk(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2014
*runs in wit a doctor* hope u guys aint high on drugs.
nd wat d f*ck is ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Time To Murder English. (check In With Ur Dictionary). by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Skynetlodgetk:
*runs in wit a doctor* hope u guys aint high on drugs.
nd wat d f*ck is ROTFL
goggled searching it if absented in dico tongue

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? / Video (skit): Mark Angel Comedy (episode 57) With Little Emanuella – Three Men / {comedy Video} Crazeclown Funny Proposal To A Lady With One Corner Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.