Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Please Help A Brother Out!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help A Brother Out!!! (628 Views)

Please Advise A Brother / Please I Need To Know This ASAP Anybody Help A Brother Please / Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother Out!!! by shaizegotswag: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Don't know if am posting this in the right section just need help. Someone is send me phones from New York I want to ask you guys which way is best and secure to send it, have heard that sometimes the goods won't be deliver to u when it gets here?and am not buying its from my cousin
Re: Please Help A Brother Out!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2014
DHL.

How many phones? To avoid customs wahala, while sending, let the sender declare it as a gift with monetary worth of $50 and put insurance on it. DHL insurance would cost him about $10 extra besides the regular $70 for shipping assuming the total weight of the phones is less than 0.5 kg.
Re: Please Help A Brother Out!!! by shaizegotswag: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifyalways:
DHL.

How many phones? To avoid customs wahala, while sending, let the sender declare it as a gift with monetary worth of $50 and put insurance on it. DHL insurance would cost him about $10 extra besides the regular $70 for shipping assuming the total weight of the phones is less than 0.5 kg.
. Just 2 phones and what do you mean by monetary worth? How will he declare it a gift ? Please explain better thanks and have you used them before?

(1) (Reply)

Schedule And Cost Of Transportation By Train. / . / Share Your Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.