Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! (3994 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by babymine(f): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2006
Seun, I don't know what's going on but I just checked my profile and there's a guy's pic there. He says he's a hair stylist. Please how could he have logged into my profile and changed my information? I don't know him!

What's happening?! angry angry angry
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by babymine(f): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2006
I've changed the information but I can't remove his pic from my profile.

Seun please do something about this. It's so not funny! angry
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by babymine(f): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2006
I'd really like to know how he could log into my profile and change my info. He even uploaded his pic.

Criminals and impostors everywhere! angry
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by glodave(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2006
that's serious!
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by gbengaijot(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2006
if you think someone is using ur details then, change the password. if u change the password and problem still persist, then contact seun via his email. Trust me, he replies emails that are sensible! grin
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by babymine(f): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2006
How do I change my password?
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by gbengaijot(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2006
on the homepage, click "My profiel" and it gives u options of changing passwords, and you just type in old password, ad then the new password
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by Oracle(m): 1:52am On Aug 10, 2006
Hurry Babymine before the guy will change the password before you.
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by diddy4(m): 3:45am On Aug 10, 2006
how on earth can dat happen? did u give out your password to anybody?
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by babymine(f): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2006
No I didn't. I didn't give anybody my password! I was very shocked when I saw a guy's pic on my profile.

Thank God I've changed my password!
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by opeemi1(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2006
babymine:

Seun, I don't know what's going on but I just checked my profile and there's a guy's pic there. He says he's a hair stylist. Please how could he have logged into my profile and changed my information? I don't know him!

What's happening?! angry angry angry

Not only you, some j*bless set of people are just IMing methinking am a girl, saying they need some companion, they actually think nairaland is were to find some missing or lost companion of theresf*ggots. I recieved two mails today from some guy saying;

HELLO ope_emi,

AM SO PLEASED TO SEE UR PROFILE ON THE SITE NARIALAND .COM
THATS WHY I VE WRITE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE 2 HAVE THE SAME AIM, AS TO GET TO KNOW U BETTER, WE LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF AS KENNEDY UBANI. AM AGED 29, I LIVE AND WOR HERE IN LAGOS AS A CONTRUCTION ENGINEER SOME WHERE IN THE VGC. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE OF YOU , IF YOU WILL WRIET BACK TO ENSURE THAT U GOT THIS MAIL FROM ME. IS MY PLEASE TO KNOW YOU.
*******Lets protects the guys name, so he won't get exposed.

He even made a mistake calling me JUMOKE in the first mail, meaning they actually take the time to extract all the extractable mails in the forum and now copy and paste on theres this is scamming.

Seriously, this is what I call inborn virus of the forum.

[center][size=15pt]BEWARE[/size][/center]
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by otolorin(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2006
hmmm
man - pple are vexing o - how dem go enter anoda person profile n feel so comfortable enough to change the person's picture and profile info!

and the IMs - you just ignore those you want to - and talk to those u feel like talkin to -

man - i dey fear dese kind impersonation o - sum1 should show me the fastest route outta dis environs abeg! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by sammyjl(f): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2007
Thats bad. So perverts are everywhere.
Re: Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! by sk4care: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
[b]I would advice you to change your password and dont be afraid
from sk4care@yahoo.com
new member anyway here to make more friendx
Take care all gud friends

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Ghana Tops P0rnhub’s List Of Countries That Search For BBW / Realistic Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Artist Christian Joe / QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.