Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Asp.net Vs Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Asp.net Vs Php (757 Views)

Does Anyone Knows How To Run Java And Asp.net Script Wampserver? / Converting Html/webpage To Pdf With Php, Asp.net, Java And Others / Asp Vs Php Vs Coldfusion Vs Jsp ''who's Da Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asp.net Vs Php by MT: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2008
Please folks, I will like to know which one is really the "hotter" cake out of the two. I have seen a lot of people discussing php but very tiny few have shown interest in ASP.net. I will really like to know why . Thanks
Re: Asp.net Vs Php by lojik(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2008
Re: Asp.net Vs Php by AbidemiA: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
@lojik

The article is over 6 years, some of the points on which the writer based his argument upon are not applicable to what ASP.NET and PHP offer today
Re: Asp.net Vs Php by yankitwizy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2008
These things depend on the one you feel more comfortable with. If you start ASP.NET and you are flowing with it well, go on. If you start PHP and you are flowing with it well, go on. But the koko is that PHP is much easier to learn and both do the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders, Pls Can Someone Help Me On Where To Create A Free Domain Website For Myself. Plz Re / Help With Adobe Flash Cs3! / Only Music News Site For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.