Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Informationvilla TUTORIAL: How To Redirect Godaddy Domain To My Blog Or Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Informationvilla TUTORIAL: How To Redirect Godaddy Domain To My Blog Or Website? (406 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Free Fiverr Marketing Training -Make Money Online Without Investment Or Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Informationvilla TUTORIAL: How To Redirect Godaddy Domain To My Blog Or Website? by oskaaay(m): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Your search on how to redirect Godaddy domain name to your blog/website on blogger, self-hosted/hosted wordpress, .aspx websites etc ends here as you are about to discover step by step guide to get started with pictures included and comment welcomed from you. Thus, lets get into business proper (You can hire us to handle it for you via Foskaay Enterprises +2347066052228).

How to redirect Godaddy domain to another host?

It is easy to do with the following steps:

1. Login into Godaddy dashboard after you have registered a domain name.

2. Go to MY DOMAINS tab.

3. Click on the DOMAIN you want to edit, go to NAMESERVER option and select MANAGE (to access tab to edit the nameserver)

4. On the nameServer tab, click on EDIT NAME SERVER (most host only use two name server, but if yours provide more than that just click ADD NAME SERVER to create additional spaces).

5. Click OK. You are done.
6. Signout and retry the domain name after 30minutes, 1 hour, 2hours and it should be done. Though platforms like .com may take close to 24hours before it works fine. And make sure you have added the domian you pointed from Godaddy to the right place on the host. So, that it will not end up pointing to your host default page but your content instead.

That is the basic and complete requirements to redirect domain from Godaddy to any desired host especially self hosted websites/blogs.

Sourced from http://informationvilla.com/blog/2014/11/redirect-godaddy-domain-blog-website.html

NOTE: For more webmaster related tutorials always check out the webdesign villa at http://informationvilla.com/blog/category/web-designing-villa

(1) (Reply)

Download Computer Base Test Web Apps / Test Ur Readiness For Jamb, Waec, Gce And Neco / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website For The Coming Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.