Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Do You Hate About Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate About Yourself? (374 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / 10 Things I Hate About You. / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Yourself? by Akbee(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2014
I just dont know the right section to put this but i hope the mods wl the needful.
lets face it!
We all have things about ourselves that we
dislike right? What better way to begin the
process of confronting these things than
knowing what they are? The things that I
list aren’t necessarily true for me
personally, but I’m pretty sure some of
you can relate.
1.You are lazy.
2.Your breath smells
3.You have a hobby that you haven't done in a while
4. Nobody ever Likes your Statuses
On Facebook
5.Your physical appearance.. hey we r all beautiful.. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
6.Your voice.
7.You have no friends
8.Your awkward
9.Your easily misunderstood
10.You trust people easily.
What are those things you hate about yourself?

(1) (Reply)

A Minute To Take Time To Say "Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Everyone! / Ten Types Of People You Met In 2014 And You Will Still Meet In 2015. / 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Violating Traffic Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.