Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It (1752 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / High Blood Pressure: Symptoms & How Best To Prevent It / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by lillyjane(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2014
bosoms are made up of two major muscles – the Pectoralis Major and Pectoralis Minor as well as many smaller muscles which lie underneath the bosom tissue and on the breastbone, and connect to the humerus (the arm bone closest to your shoulder joint).

Saggy bosoms has been a cause for concern and has as well deprived most ladies of the self esteem. There are few proven ways to obtain a perfect bosom lift via exercises, although no exercise will yield miraculous results, so it is important you approach a bosom firming routine with realistic expectations. you may be able to obtain some improvement by tightening the pectoral muscles and losing excess fat.

Working out the chest is the ideal way to improve the look of the bustline because the pectoralis minor and major, or simply pecs, are directly underneath the bosoms. Any exercise that works the pecs will also work on the bosoms. This is especially important if you have heavy, sagging bosoms since a stronger chest provides greater support.

Read the full detail here at www..com
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by holatin(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2014
remedy for death
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by AKMoney1(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2014
You can never prevent breastt from sagging, when hubby na modasucker and kid na hungersucker. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by lillyjane(f): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2014
With the pecs lift exercises, you will achieve that by tightening the surrounding muscles and tissues.
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by missdebs(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2014
no time...plastic surgery al d way
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
missdebs:
lolz... Goin under the knife doesnt scare you?
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by lillyjane(f): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
missdebs:

Going under the knife could turn out to be fatal you know.
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by KanwuliaJara: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
No woman was born with 'sagged bozoms'!
Just like no man was born with erektus dysfunk! wink
The laws of gravity will always prevail.

Just like there is no remedy for 'shrivelled pehnis' in cold weather. . . .
You just learn to appreciate the stages of life. . . .by enjoying tinz while they last!
Period! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79dJgMBFh4

2 Likes

Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by orbis(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
sorry ladies, sagged boobs dont unsag except using the cut and sew knife
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by OnyeEgo1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
When will u guys will ever be contented with what you have??
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by SAMBARRY: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
No woman was born with 'sagged bozoms'!
Just like no man was born with erektus dysfunk! wink
The laws of gravity will always prevail.

Just like there is no remedy for 'shrivelled pehnis' in cold weather. . . .
You just learn to appreciate the stages of life. . . .by enjoying tinz while they last!
Period! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79dJgMBFh4
GBAM.YOU HAVE NAILED IT.ALL THE CYNICAL JOKERS HAVE TAKEN A HIKE LIKE THEIR BROTHERS SCALING THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FENCE
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Their brothers grin

Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by KanwuliaJara: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
GBAM.YOU HAVE NAILED IT.ALL THE CYNICAL JOKERS HAVE TAKEN A HIKE [size=20pt]LIKE THEIR BROTHERS SCALING THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FENCE[/size]

*saving dat picture* cool
You izzzzzzzzzz baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! cheesy
I mean. . . baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to da bone!
Kei!!!! cry

Haba!
You insult my kpomo. . .I insult ya own back na abi?

Omo!
That picture na die ooooooooooooooooooooh! grin
See as police give dem chance!!!!

SEXXXY NIGGAS BE JUMPING!
Olympics dem nor go go ooooo!
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by SAMBARRY: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

*saving dat picture* cool
You izzzzzzzzzz baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! cheesy
I mean. . . baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to da bone!
Kei!!!! cry

Haba!
You insult my kpomo. . .I insult ya own back na abi?

Omo!
That picture na die ooooooooooooooooooooh! grin
See as police give dem chance!!!!

SEXXXY NIGGAS BE JUMPING!
Olympics dem nor go go ooooo!
Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
I've not finished kanwulia. They've been cowardly escaping fence since time immemorial

evidence

Re: Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
So as I was saying. Brez don't sag for nothing

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Preferable? Rich But Sad ? Or Poor But Happy? Choose One! / Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself / Affordable Creche Recommendations In Victoria Island,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.