Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself (1758 Views)

Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. / Pls Help, Before I Go Crazy. / Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by seggzz(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is a true life story of a friend we went to school together. This is not a fabricated story. Your advice will go a long way in his life. I intended showing him your comments or otherwise.

He is from a polygamous family. His mother is neither dead nor seen as of the time I typed this. You may wonder what this mean.And I equally thought about this statement too before his narration began.

He said that he was told that he was left by his mother as early as TWO days after his birth. And that no one knew his whereabouts till date. This my friend is now 29years of age, and still struggling. He was told about this when he left secondary school.

He said that he thought of his step mother being his biological mother until he was told by the uncaring father. He cried and cried when he found that about he had not seen his biological mother. He said he had never seen his mother pictures as I'm typing now. Till now, when people talk about his mother, he will rather say that she is dead or a long story.

He lamented and asked me what he should do. I caught him with rope about hanging himself. He is really facing emotional problems. I brought this forward because a brother need your help. One of my advice to him is to consult prophets to really know the truth behind his mother's...... And he told me that he cannot do such because of fake prophets in town. And. I don't know any likewise.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by waleyp(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
So would killing himself solve everything? He will end up in hell then he would loose everything. ... well I think he should find someone he can talk to....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by baby124: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
The truth is, he probably does not want to know someone that walked out of him when he was 2days old. That is if the story he was told is true. If the step mother is a good person, adopt her as yours.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by elantraceey(f): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
First let him know that killing himself won't help him at all , common a 29 years old man is no longer child so i'm kinda confused here , if he's so curious about finding the whereabout of his mum he should beg his dad for answers because i believe there's alot of this he's hiding , after a lot of pestering he'll open up.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by dmjinc(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
how old is he again undecided undecided

[size=30pt]'suicide is the sin of self-murder'[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Segun! ,Segun!! !

What's the point? Would meeting your bio mom land you a job now or what? Sorry, but you can't force your mom or anyone else to love or want you.

Your mom knows how to find you, if she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
This young man should see a psychiatrist asap to address his depression and other mental health problems before it ends in suicide.

After he is stabilized, he should start asking his father or father's family members about his mother's people so he can go search for her there. His father sha married her from somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Beamborla(f): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
We are better off not knowing some things.
There are people wo do not even know their tribe because right from birth, they have been all alone and are struggling to stay alive. How much more someone who has a family and even has a step mother who seem to be nice when most step mothers are nothing to write home about.

In case he doesn't know, someone would give anything to have what he has.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ileobatojo is right
He's not just reacting to the concieved loss of his mother..what's happening stems from deeper issues surounding himself..that he is the problem..
Being suicidal is like being hi..you don't realise how unrealistic you thoughts are in that moment of guilt shame nd..
Hell is real so label that one
The problem here is there isn't much help medications or psychiatrists can give but that little help is better than nothing
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by ArchEnemy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Guy, tell him there are orphans out there surviving!
We sometimes forget that God ll require of us, what we did with OUR lives and not what others made us do.
He should grab the bull by the horn, face life squarely and make a beautiful story out of his life. He should shun self pity.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by seggzz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:
First let him know that killing himself won't help him at all , common a 29 years old man is no longer child so i'm kinda confused here , if he's so curious about finding the whereabout of his mum he should beg his dad for answers because i believe there's alot of this he's hiding , after a lot of pestering he'll open up.

That's good advice
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by AfricanApple(f): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
seggzz I beg you to remove that number from there, do you want him to fall into traps? if you wanna give out a number it should be yours
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by AfricanApple(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
what will help him at this moment is going close to his father, even if he is uncaring, he should tey as much to be friendly and kind to him with his father I believe he should get answers
but one thing is that its not because of his lost mother he is still struggling, he just have to get up and stop being lazy.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by seggzz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
seggzz I beg you to remove that number from there, do you want him to fall into traps? if you wanna give out a number it should be yours

I will try but don't u think pple may want to help him personal?
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
seggzz:

You need to get your friend some real help.

And unless he personally asked you to leave his number on a public website, please remove it.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by bennyrazz: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
the problem with the op's friend is loneliness. Let him find someone to love and someone who loves and cares about him and the rest will be history. He wouldn't even contemplate suicide.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by seggzz(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You need to get your friend some real help.

And unless he personally asked you to leave his number on a public website, please remove it.

It's done
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by EmmySparky(m): 1:34am On Jan 19, 2015
I knw of 2 kids that are orphans..secondary junior secondary school boys..they are living life normally...go to the north...parents die everyday leaving behind children...and u this old 29yr old man wants to kill yourself? I advise u pls hurry up and kill urself...u lifeless body under the fan would look good...*searches for the rope*....
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 19, 2015
seggzz:

It's done

I'm sure your friend would appreciate that smiley
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by AfricanApple(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2015
seggzz:

giving out the number of a victim to the general public is not a wise thing to do. that's why I said your number should instead be there, if they get to you, they have gotten to him

*modified* I can see you have removed it. and pls get him people in real life to help him like the lady suggested

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Eyaa..What a pity..
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by Nutase: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by AZeD1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
You should let him hang himself. There are lots of people on earth with far more serious problems and they are not even contemplating killing themselves.
The world would be better without losers like him.
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by seggzz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
AZeD1:
You should let him hang himself. There are lots of people on earth with far more serious problems and they are not even contemplating killing themselves.
The world would be better without losers like him.

you tried sha but this is too much for him na
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by mployer(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
I feel he has some other problems aside the mother thing, atleast you made mention of him struggling.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by soulglo: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2015
His absent mother is not his problem. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It is not the answer. He can investigate the disappearance of his mother much later. He should focus on getting some stability in life for now. Keep encouraging him but do not help him stay in his world of self pity. He does not need pity. He needs a reality check
Re: Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself by seggzz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
soulglo:
His absent mother is not his problem. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It is not the answer. He can investigate the disappearance of his mother much later. He should focus on getting some stability in life for now. Keep encouraging him but do not help him stay in his world of self pity. He does not need pity. He needs a reality check

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Lasuth CMD To Nigerian Men :Stop Sucking Your Wife Breast / Things To Know About Newborns / Read Heartbreaking Suicide Note Bullied 11-year-old Left His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.