Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Started The Trend Of Entertainers Going Into Politics'- RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started The Trend Of Entertainers Going Into Politics'- RMD (542 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / List of Entertainers Going Into Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started The Trend Of Entertainers Going Into Politics'- RMD by gistyinka(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2014
He is present Commissioner for Culture in Delta state, Richard Mofe Damijo and he speak on the latest treanding of entertainers going into politics with Yes Magazine.

"It's humbling. I mean, I couldn't have asked for a better thing. It's just humbling and I am glad that he made the call because today, I have started a trend. Every other actor or entertainment person is going into politics. Somebody saw me at the airport the other day and said na you cause all dis wahala o, all your colleagues want to be like you. But my prayer is that all of them will be bigger than what I have done" - he told Yes! magazine

http://gistyinka.net/iconic-nollywood-actor-richard-mofe-damijo-says-started-trend-entertainers-going-politics/

Re: I Started The Trend Of Entertainers Going Into Politics'- RMD by rutemi: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Aii
Re: I Started The Trend Of Entertainers Going Into Politics'- RMD by Akanniade(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
No he didnt. Yemi Sodinmu did in ogun state.
Re: I Started The Trend Of Entertainers Going Into Politics'- RMD by Elcemento(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
I think okey bakasey got into politics before RMD.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Or The Old Woman,which Do You Prefer Lol / D'banj, P-square, Shina Peters, Others To Grace Ibadan Concert / Rapper Wiz Khalifa Buys Himself A $2.5million Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.