Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money (43673 Views)

Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago / RMD Looks Cute & Youthful At GloLafftaFest In Benin (Photos) / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by olayinka807: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Actor cum Politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo is one of Nigeria’s all time favorite actors. The actor has been rated for his great looks and prowess by his fans. He decided to show his fans what he looked like back in the day in the era of the struggle for limelight.

Do you think he changed a lot?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7gLxwLy2e/?taken-by=mofedamijo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by olayinka807: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE OF HIS THROWBACK THURSDAY PHOTOS HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/richard-mofe-damijo-rmd-shares-throwback-photo-from-his-youthful-days.html

He's looking good Back-To-Back...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by GEJ2019(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Throw back of When Buhari started his dictatorship Government.

7 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by OCTAVO: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wow... Nice! cheesy

Lalasticlala, happy birthday in arrears. smiley
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by benedictnsi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cute swag cool

[size=14pt] Anytime weh i see this man, I go remember the joke weh Gordons use am do......... say RMD "stingy" So teh He go malaria parasite test,

Doctor collect im blood take run d test..... Say as result of d test come out and d man no get Malaria,

cheesy He demand for his blood back ooo.... Say he drink drink his own blood like vampire gringrin [/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Money is good
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by Adaowerri111: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Was he tying a wrapper in the second pics?
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by ril19(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg dis one follow for news abi wetin we go call dis one?

mtcheeew.........not long enuff lemme twy egen

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by dhardline(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Behind the clouds
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by macino1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nothing is constant. Time and season happens to everything under the sun. Just keep your dreams alive, you will surely testify.

3 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
money?which money him get?fame yes,money NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by phemoluv02(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Indeed money is good! May God bless me too
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by kindbeing(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nna mehn! Me gatz make am too.....Nollywood reason my mata abeg.am a multi colourful &talented kindbeing.07060730533
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by ideatoprince18(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
c as in thin like aids patient!!!!
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by SanMosco: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
always looking dapper
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by xquire(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
That's my mahn...despise not d days of little beginning, take a pic now dat u can...You ve gat a story for tomorrow.
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by Nienie(f): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
He has always been handsome sha!
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by banmee(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
olayinka807:
Actor cum Politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo is one of Nigeria’s all time favorite actors. The actor has been rated for his great looks and prowess by his fans. He decided to show his fans what he looked like back in the day in the era of the struggle for limelight.

Do you wear glasses?
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by olatade(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
looked good back then and still looking good presently
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by ibile1: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ2019:
Throw back of When Buhari started his dictatorship Government.
[size=18pt]here[/size]

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by theGistsonline: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
olayinka807:

No one seems to remember late May Ellen Ezekiel anymore?? I believed she was married to this .... & they even had a daughter together...?
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by Remyboyhefty(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
cool
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by Bantino(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP, I don't think that is RMD

My thoughts though
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by adedam007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
T
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by adellam16(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
olayinka807:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE OF HIS THROWBACK THURSDAY PHOTOS HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/richard-mofe-damijo-rmd-shares-throwback-photo-from-his-youthful-days.html

He's looking good Back-To-Back...lolzzz
y direct us to ur blog wen uve already loaded the pic?
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by pretydiva(f): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Choii. God punish poverty
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by cao(f): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
theGistsonline:

No one seems to remember late May Ellen Ezekiel anymore?? I believed she was married to this .... & they even had a daughter together...?
Couldn't remember her name, but I remembered the media fanfare during her demise.
UPDATE: For anyone else, she was also known as Mee Mofe Damijo

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin chineke!!!!!! papa dash me cloth
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by KiNiBiGd: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
I guess someone mess when taking this picture, did anyone notice his nose?
Re: RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money by KiNiBiGd: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
ibile1:

[size=18pt]here[/size]

I guess someone mess when taking this picture, Did anyone notice his nose?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) / "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.