Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone (546 Views)

Are Chelsea Really Fighting Relegation Zone.,.message from the Gods(photo) / With The Help Of A Diagram, Explain How Chelsea Drop Into The Relegation Zone / Super Eagles May Still Qualify Even With 7 Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone by dotcomnamename: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=15pt]I'm a gunner, i just checked the EPL Table now and Arsenal are now 7 points above Relegation Zone.. Wattttttttttttttttttttttttt? cry cry cry

No matter who we signs in Janury, we will never win EPL under Wenger.

If we sign Messi, C.Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Costa, Ramos, Kompany, we will still never win EPL or CL under Wenger. Trust me he will play some of them out of position, he will bench some of them for his average slow-poke overrated French players, you will be shocked. The majority of Arsenal shareholder is Wenger's pet, so the club will continue to be a laughing stock unless if Wenger leave the club.

Wenger is a poor decision maker in football as a football manager for the past 9 years till date. Arsenal fans should live with this fact!

To Wenger fans,

If you don't know the current damage Wenger has done to our club and you still keep supporting him to remain in the club as the boss. This is to inform you that Arsenal are now just 7 points gap to the Relegation Zone..

We are in a totally Bad Situation at the moment.. [/size]

[size=50pt]WENGER OUT[/size] cry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
#In Wenger una trust
Re: Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone by M4gunners: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2014
My dear cam down, we are bouncing back soon.
Re: Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone by Antell95(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
You'll surely get to the promise land coz asssnail gon lose her next game
Re: Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone by tuffgongjo(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2014
What you fail to point out is that the table is so tight that after 2wins u can get to the top four.
#notanarsenalfanthough.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bash Ali Arrested, Charged To Court For Constituting Public Nuisance / Obasanjo Scores Two Goals In Birthday Match / Are You New To Sports Betting? If Yes, Click Here To Learn About Bet Types.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.