Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Five Reasons Why Most People Don’t Succeed In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Reasons Why Most People Don’t Succeed In Life (603 Views)

10 Things Happy People Don’t Care For / You Don’t Succeed By Competing With Others; You Succeed By Growing Who You Are.. / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most People Don’t Succeed In Life by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mods pls move to the right section if here is not for this post.
Everyone wants to be successful in life, live an accomplished life, have money to take care of their family , buy their dream houses, and live their dream life , but a lot of people tend not to achieve this till they die, Here are 5 reasons most people don’t succeed in life:
1. WISHFUL THINKING
“How I wish I could find a ‘Ghana must go’ bag filled with dollars, aargh! I will change my life.”
“How I wish my dad was Dangote!”
If wishes come true , every man would have a pot of gold, but life isn’t fashioned this way, You have to know exactly what you want , be precise about it, and start working towards getting whatever you want. How many people do this?

2. MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE IN LUCK
This is another major reason why people don’t succeed in life. The truth is, everyone you might think is lucky had to sacrifice a lot (time, energy, effort, sweat, pains ) to get where he/she is. There is no such thing as luck

3. PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO GIVE TO RECEIVE
You will not get something for nothing in this world. So if you have nothing to offer, then you are likely to keep on wanting or needing!

4. PEOPLE OFTEN BELIEVE “I WILL SUCCEED IF IT IS MEANT TO BE” WITHOUT WORKING TOWARDS SUCCESS.
According to a story I read, a man was narrating "I used to live next to this man who I noticed played draft (checkers) all day, every day. I found out the man had lost his job, and he wasn’t doing anything to make things better in his life…living all the burden on his hardworking school teacher wife. One day, I heard the man say “If it is my time, God will bless me.” That was 10 years ago; I still gave the man N200 last month for food". This aptly puts it right that everytime is your time if you put the required effort.

5. CROWD MENTALITY
Majority of people don’t think for themselves, they just flow with the crowd. And when it comes to what they want, they also flow with what the society dictates. So pathetic!
Re: Five Reasons Why Most People Don’t Succeed In Life by thegoodone2(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good. u need to be determine and work toward it
Re: Five Reasons Why Most People Don’t Succeed In Life by Fabdedon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
yeah...and de dont believe its wen u open ur hand to give dat u have d chance to recieve.....just de use style de book space..grin

(1) (Reply)

My 2015 Prophetic Message / Nobody Wants To Marry Us,employers Reject Us,our Skin Is Problem–albinos Speaks / Register To Attend The International Education Fair 2015 And Win Prizes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.